Talk

Advanced search

to think you can catch swine flu if you've been in contact with ....

(5 Posts)
SingleMum01 Thu 16-Jul-09 13:36:52

with someone who's parents or siblings have swine flu? How long after contact before symptoms show?

smallblessings Thu 16-Jul-09 14:24:33

I have swine flu, 1 of my 3 children has had it. My DDs (who has not had it) school have said that she should still attend this is the advice of the HPA and our doctor. Infact she will get unathorised absence marks if she does not attend. shock

SingleMum01 Thu 16-Jul-09 14:26:57

What are the symptoms? My DD is tired and grumpy - put that down to end of year tiredness. Occasional sneeze/sniffle. Developed a dry cough the last 2 days, particularly bad last night and sweaty?

smallblessings Thu 16-Jul-09 14:29:44

Well mine started with dodgy tummy, aching and bad headache - now feel very tired and weak. DD had dodgy tummy and temperature.

wickedwitch81 Thu 16-Jul-09 14:45:28

mine started with a sore throat, stomach ache, diaroeah, cough, temp, loss of appetite, generally feeling unwell no energey - everyone in my household df and dd(11 months) has had to go about their daily activities as normal - unless they show symptoms

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now