Talk

Advanced search

This is not an AIBU.... more of a HEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!

(5 Posts)
SerendipitousHarlot Sun 12-Jul-09 21:40:58

Dd has had intermittent problems with a girl at school since she started there in Year 2.

I've been to school about it to speak to her class teacher a few months ago, but J clamped up while we were in there and wouldn't tell the full story. It transpired that their teacher got them both together for a talk, and then J got accused of grassing as soon as they came out.

So dd went swimming and then to the park this afternoon with 2 of her friends - while they were outside the swimming pool, they bumped into this girl and her friend and apparently she started taking the piss out of dd's boobs and weight, blah blah hmm

So then her and her friend followed J and her friends to the park and this girl punched my dd in the face, while the mate tried to jump on her back to pull her to the ground.

I said a long time ago to dd, that if it ever came to anything physical, that if this girl hit her, to hit her back, hard. So dd took my advice, apparently.

Now this girl has started threatening her for when they move to High School in Sept. I've had dd in floods of tears just now, she's not scared, or threatened, but is dreading school because of the constant problems

So what do I do next?

Go to the school again? Bear in mind that they leave school in under 2 weeks, so I can't see them being that bothered tbh.

Go and see this girl's dad?

Aaaaagggghhhh, this has really pissed me off now. angry

Mamazon Sun 12-Jul-09 21:45:04

i would ask the school to bring the girls parents in. explain that you dont want this spilling over into thw next school and that as this has now become physical it is vital it is stopped.

i would also make sure the new school is aware of these problems so that they can keep an eye out for them

Doodle2u Sun 12-Jul-09 21:48:44

What Mamazon said.

Parent's need bringing in.

two2many Sun 12-Jul-09 21:50:07

ahh your poor dd , seeing as she is still in school i would go into the school & let them know what has happened , this is serious now because it has gotten physical between them both so the school has to take it seriously , good luck

SerendipitousHarlot Sun 12-Jul-09 21:53:09

Do you mean like a meeting between her dad, the teacher and me? Sorry to sound a bit dumb, I've never had to deal with this before, and seeing my dd so upset is making me feel murderous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now