Talk

Advanced search

To be gobsmacked over the description...

(5 Posts)
MsDeeMeaner Fri 10-Jul-09 21:50:59

On boffer.co.uk

"If you want to buy a present for the little woman in your life then this is probably perfect unless there is a kitchen appliance that she should have. After all a woman needs all the right tools to do their job properly. But if they have everything they need then perhaps you should consider buying her this. It`s a good size to put into her working environment (the kitchen) and it means that she will be kept entertained whilst at work making your dinner and doing the dishes.
Now ordinarily I would not encourage such luxuries in the work pace but I think that we must take into consideration that women have much smaller brains then men and therefore we must treat them with a little bit more patience. After all, the only thrill that a woman has in her life (apart from pleasing her husband and baring his children of course) is their daily soaps on the television.
Another point to make is that if the little woman has a TV to watch it means that she will be less eager to leave the house and go gallivanting with other men or even worse go to the shops!
So keep your women on a tighter leash by buying her this TV."

I am aware it is supposed to be funny but I am amazed that they have got away with it, it's not the first time they have something that has well and truely smacked my gob

Dlamis Fri 10-Jul-09 21:53:58

twunts

LynetteScavo Fri 10-Jul-09 21:55:44

That TV wouldn't do it for me.....I'd be out looking for a man who could provide me with a decent TV in the kithcen, or preferably a chef!

jarbelle Fri 10-Jul-09 22:04:13

I thought at first you'd pulled this up from some old Readers Digest. We've had a good laugh from some of the ones dp has nicked from the gps that have been sitting there from the 70s

Then I noticed the link.

Twats.

dilemma456 Sat 11-Jul-09 08:10:40

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now