Advanced search

To consider esigning and contemplating legal action?

(9 Posts)
MissSunny Fri 10-Jul-09 19:52:45

Message withdrawn

MissSunny Fri 10-Jul-09 19:58:01

Message withdrawn

AppleandMosesMummy Fri 10-Jul-09 20:15:38

Can students claim housing benefit, I didn't think they could ?

DesperateHousewifeToo Fri 10-Jul-09 20:15:53

Continueing training to become a social worker sounds a great idea.

I, personally, think that having to claim some form of benefits to do it is no problem. It would be for a finite length of time and a 'means to an end'.

WRT financial compensation, do you have anything in writing? Otherwise how would you prove what you were told? Perhaps post in 'legal/employment' for specialist advice.

Good luck!

MissSunny Fri 10-Jul-09 20:26:41

Message withdrawn

DesperateHousewifeToo Fri 10-Jul-09 20:37:24

Housing benefit

Not eligible if you are a Full time student but couldn't see anything about part-time students not being eligible.

MissSunny Fri 10-Jul-09 20:48:49

Message withdrawn

Nancy66 Fri 10-Jul-09 21:23:02

From a legal point of view I don't think you have a case.

You've only been there three weeks for a start, so haven't given it enough time.

Plus if one or two people do earn the level you need to then, strictly speaking, they haven't lied in saying it's possible.

With commission based work the onus is on you to achieve targets. They'll simply argue that it's possible.

BUT if it's dull work then I think you should pursue something you will enjoy much more.

MissSunny Sat 11-Jul-09 01:09:21

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now