Talk

Advanced search

to want to know what the jobcentre did with my partner????

(6 Posts)
FAQinglovely Fri 10-Jul-09 00:56:03

grin,

I moved back in with DH a few weeks ago and told IS that I'd moved in with him again and that he would be claiming JSA for me.

Today I got my letter confirming the end of my IS - but telling me that

"and because of your partner's circumstances in that they are in remunerative work of 24 hours or more a week or capital now exceeds £16,000 you are no longer entitle to income support"

so??? where is he - this bloke with a capital of £16k and a job?? As it sure isn't my DH that they're talking about grin LOL

booyhoo Fri 10-Jul-09 00:59:34

if its anything like my local office, the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing.

FAQinglovely Fri 10-Jul-09 01:01:29

oh that wouldn't surprise me - I knew my claim would be stopped - but they could of at least make sure they didn't get me all excited about some bloke with money that I'd moved in with - as the man I'm now living with certainly doesn't fit any of the descriptions given LOL.

Sugarkane Fri 10-Jul-09 01:12:42

grin I had that very same letter, dont spend it all in one go. wink

FAQinglovely Fri 10-Jul-09 10:03:47

oh I won't - and I don't know what my DH is doing hanging around the house today - goodness knows why he's not at his job he's apparently got grin

expatinscotland Fri 10-Jul-09 10:05:29

SIL has had no end of problems with the JobCentre since she went off IS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now