Talk

Advanced search

to think Tchibo's postage is extortionate

(9 Posts)
bruffin Wed 08-Jul-09 23:47:31

Over the years i have regularly bought clothes from Tchibo for the dc's. They are cheap and not bad quality and great for messing around in.
I don't have a Tchibo near me so usually get the them online.

Went to order some tshirts a few months back and p&p at gone up to £7.95 which I thought was bad enough, so didn't order.

I got an email about their sale today and the p&p is now £12.95 shock This was for a pack of 3 girls polo shirts for £9.95

MrsBeakman Thu 09-Jul-09 00:08:31

Bloody ridiculous. Who's going to pay that?
YANBU

MoonchildNo6 Thu 09-Jul-09 10:43:09

I love Tchibo but I have a shop near me so don't have to pay smile

MoonchildNo6 Thu 09-Jul-09 10:44:12

YANBU BTW that is a huge amount, are the polo shirts made with woven lead???

SoupDragon Thu 09-Jul-09 10:44:32

shock It was only £3.95 or something last time I ordered (a long time ago!)

bruffin Thu 09-Jul-09 10:47:24

£12.95 is now their normal p&p which is ridiculous when most of their goods are fairly small value.

Firawla Thu 09-Jul-09 11:49:12

seems ridiculous to me
maybe works out good if you order alot. they do some homewear/garden furniture type things too i thought (not sure) so for that it would be reasonable

spicemonster Thu 09-Jul-09 11:52:12

Yes! I was going to start a thread about this and then forgot. It's absurd isn't it? How on earth can they justify a flat postage fee of 13 quid????

It did use to be about 4 quid soupdragon - have no idea when it went up. I just emptied my basket. I wouldn't pay that for anything

golgi Thu 09-Jul-09 13:28:43

I was going to buy a cycle helmet in the sale - but didn't when I realised that the postage would cost more than it did!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now