Talk

Advanced search

To think they should have got a room !

(11 Posts)
Worzsel Wed 08-Jul-09 15:47:47

So i took DD to out local soft play thingy after nursery for a few hours, we had lunch with a few friends and the kids played.

On the table behind us were a couple who were literally draped allover each other snogging and stroking each others faces and other odd things.. it was like being in a weatherspoons on a friday night 5 years ago (not been out since then )

AIBU to think it was a bit of an odd way to behave in a childrens play area, they were getting lots of odd looks.

I felt like erecting a 'No Petting' sign.

LadyOfWaffle Wed 08-Jul-09 15:49:20

Eewww. I don't mind some kissing in public but this sounds... yuk.

Worzsel Wed 08-Jul-09 15:52:21

Eewwwww is just what i thought too.

FREAKS !

sarah293 Wed 08-Jul-09 15:56:58

Message withdrawn

lou33 Wed 08-Jul-09 16:19:11

i want to know what the "other odd things" are grin

Frasersmum123 Wed 08-Jul-09 17:10:31

Yuck - YANBU

pjmama Wed 08-Jul-09 17:14:01

I would have complained to the manager and asked them to have a word! Totally inappropriate behaviour in a children's play centre. Not brave enough to point this out the them myself tho. blush

cornsilk Wed 08-Jul-09 17:28:58

Yuck. Grown adults do that at the gym. It is just plain weird past the age of 15.

hf128219 Wed 08-Jul-09 17:33:16

Oh god i saw this in the playground at the park a few weeks ago. A couple were lying right beside the swings (with their dd asleep) beside them. She was groping him through his trousers - I felt physically sick and said as much!

Just plain yuck.

TheOddOne Wed 08-Jul-09 17:35:52

I was behind a couple at the PO in a queue and the bloke had his hand right on the woman's inner thigh with his thumb brushing her bits. She might have found it sexy but in my mind he may as well have pissed up her.

screamingabdab Wed 08-Jul-09 17:45:10

LOL TheOddOne (and (EEEEW)

I also hate this sort of thing. I am quite reassured that the rest of you (so far) do too.

I thought I was a bit uptight ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now