Talk

Advanced search

to take lots of notice of horrible drunk man peeing in the street?

(10 Posts)
EyeballsintheSky Tue 07-Jul-09 15:39:47

Well, he wasn't really pissing in the street. It was up against the wall of the little car park at work. I was taking the rare opportunity to tidy out the rubbish in my car at lunch time and this bloke decided it was time for a loo break hmm

Now I really hate this, it totally disgusts me and makes me vom. But, he was pissed as a newt so not worried about social etiquette too much I'm guessing.

Anyway, what really got me, was the fact that he was at it for a good five minutes (I timed him blush). That doesn't sound long but think about it. A steady stream of piss for five whole minutes. Is this a record. DH is the only bloke I live with and he tends to do shortish Niagra-esque wees. Is five minutes of continuous weeing normal? shock

Ugh <<vom>>

KingRolo Tue 07-Jul-09 15:42:14

YANBU to be disagusted by that but timing him is a little bit over the top isn't it?

KingRolo Tue 07-Jul-09 15:42:49

I was going to put a 'wee bit over the top' but thought that was just too obvious!

EyeballsintheSky Tue 07-Jul-09 15:44:12

There was a reason. I had set my alarm to remind me to go back into work at a particular time for a meeting, so knew exactly what time it was. I was watching, hoping he would finish before I had to walk past him to get out of the (locked) car park as the only way out was to walk past him. It wasn't for any weirdy reason.

EyeballsintheSky Tue 07-Jul-09 15:44:30

PMSL

<boom boom>

JoyS Tue 07-Jul-09 15:47:21

Urgh. YANBU. I told a guy off once (broad daylight, crowded town center, peeing in an alley as my friend & I pushed our prams through) but they just don't give a fuck, do they?

Cannot imagine the state I'd have to be in to do a 5-minute wee in public.

pickyvic Tue 07-Jul-09 18:11:01

nearly as bad as the pissed up couple me and my colleage caught the other week, she was giving him a blowie, at 5pm, broad daylight.

pickyvic Tue 07-Jul-09 18:12:47

* colleague

JoyS Tue 07-Jul-09 18:28:45

shock pickyvic!!! shock

Where do you work?!?!

KIMItheThreadSlayer Tue 07-Jul-09 18:35:42

Drunk at lunch time disgusting, peeing in a public place twice as bad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now