Talk

Advanced search

To be shocked at being invited to this fb group by someone I barely know?

(25 Posts)
CherryChoc Sun 05-Jul-09 21:25:10

DP's cousin's wife, so more of an acquaintance than a friend, just invited me to this group on Facebook.

50 Mistakes Women Make While Having Sex

(Can copy/paste if you can't see it, not sure if you have to have a fb account)

I am shock at some most of the list! I'm not being a prude either - some of it is just disgusting in its attitude.

<cat's bum face>

SecretNinjaChipmunk Sun 05-Jul-09 21:35:33

sorry but you are being a prude and yabu. you don't have to join the group, and they even warn you in the first paragraph to not read any further if you don't like this sort of thing. its just written by a twunt with too much testosterone and nowhere to offload it. if it offends you that much just tell her not to send you invites like this again and be done with it.

TotalChaos Sun 05-Jul-09 21:41:59

yanbu. have seen this charming list before.

SerendipitousHarlot Sun 05-Jul-09 21:43:39

Oh it's just a joke for heaven's sake! Lighten up.

PortBlacksandResident Sun 05-Jul-09 21:43:52

That list was written by a 34 year old virgin who lives with his parents.

Stretch Sun 05-Jul-09 21:44:00

Erm....someone posted this list a few months ago and it really kicked off. Very offensive to some.

Spidermama Sun 05-Jul-09 21:45:23

I've seen this list before. It's repulsive and mysoginistic. YANBU.

woodlands35 Sun 05-Jul-09 21:46:52

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lighten up

CherryChoc Sun 05-Jul-09 21:49:21

Sorry, didn't see it before. Have been thinking about wording of my post and really I am shocked because I just think it's sad that any woman would agree with most of the list

I know it's a joke but some of it is awful. Have some respect for yourself, lady!

SerendipitousHarlot Sun 05-Jul-09 21:50:15

I think it's funny. I don't think it's misogynistic at all, just funny grin

FAQinglovely Sun 05-Jul-09 21:53:45

I have to confess I did chuckle at quite a few of them blush grin

here's just one of the many version of the men's mistakes

Stretch Sun 05-Jul-09 21:55:13

I hate no.s 34 and 35 in particular. sad

FAQinglovely Sun 05-Jul-09 22:02:37

I think all of them have to be taken in the context that they are written in - as whole - not individually.

There's one or two that I started at when I read them on their own nbut then reminded myself it was the whole context they should be read in, not as serious actual facts.

I can see how for some woman it could be upsetting though.

Have to say - there's some of the men's mistakes in the list I posted I thought - that's not a mistake!!

SecretNinjaChipmunk Sun 05-Jul-09 22:04:22

cherrychoc - Have some respect for yourself, lady!

who is this aimed at? i don't see anyone on here who doesn't respect themselves. knowing that its given you a massive case of catsbumface will only cause the twunt who wrote the list to get off all the more. don't give him the pleasure.

TotalChaos Sun 05-Jul-09 22:07:00

I think the joke bypassed me by mistake no. one, with use of the words "frigid bitch".

flaminhell Sun 05-Jul-09 22:08:29

its the usual crap, women are fridgid, unable to Fu*k, only want love and romance, well lol, sooooo funny, its childish bollocks, not funny, not intelligent, and a waste of my time reading it, but I wouldnt be too offended by it. Sad little boy wrote it in a break from looking at the underwear section of his mummys gratton catalogue.

corriefan Sun 05-Jul-09 22:10:52

Those fb group things just go to everyone on your friends list I think and don't really mean much. I always ignore them but because of the fuss about this I had to take a look!

woodlands35 Sun 05-Jul-09 22:12:42

its only a wind up , don't take it to heart
life's toooooo short

CherryChoc Sun 05-Jul-09 22:16:31

Aimed at the woman who sent it to me. And, er - the author's name is Clarissa. Doesn't sound like a man's name to me!

I don't find it funny because the equivalent lists of "mens mistakes" are stupid, but not demeaning. It is offensive because the attitude of the list is "Women should put up and shut up, it's only sex LOL!!!11"

SomeGuy Sun 05-Jul-09 22:19:55

This list originates here:

tweekerchick.blogspot.com/2006/11/so.html

Not a 33-year-old male virgin methinks.

This is she:

i137.photobucket.com/albums/q215/TweekerchickQC/Tweekerchick1.jpg

imaynotbeperfectbutimokmummy Sun 05-Jul-09 22:25:47

there was a whole thread about this before im sure

FAQinglovely Sun 05-Jul-09 22:28:16

52 mistakes men make and not it's not all nice "clean" talk this one.

motherbeyond Sun 05-Jul-09 22:56:59

i think she sounds like a nob,with too much time on her hands.like the first girl in your school to have sex,and then act like she wrote the kamu sutra.
wish i hadn't looked at her picture either,now i have a hideous mental image of her being'jizzed'on and giving a blow job with 'cotton mouth'

knockedgymnast Sun 05-Jul-09 23:15:20

"Expecting him to cuddle. Men and women are wired differently. Sex makes most women want to talk and bond and all that shit. It makes men pass out.." grin grin

PMSL

FenellaFudge Sun 05-Jul-09 23:40:46

<shudder>

What a pile of peurile dross.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now