Talk

Advanced search

to want to destroy evertything related to ITNG...

(10 Posts)
tinkerbelle200 Fri 03-Jul-09 08:50:10

from the minute dd wakes till she goes to bed, she want to see that stupid program. i didnt start her on it it was her nan who looked after her for a while and even bought her the dvd collection, now in so fed up of the stupid songs and iggle piggle squeaking i think i will scream if i ever hear it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baisey Fri 03-Jul-09 08:53:27

Count to 10... and breathe.
Before you know it, it will be disney princess and something similar to high school musical!
(But I completely understand about ITNG, it drives me bonkers)

LackaDAISYcal Fri 03-Jul-09 08:54:36

oh dear grin

We had the same with Thomas the Tank Engine with DS1....it lasted for three years!!! so it's best to learn to just zone it out.

and yanbu grin

LackaDAISYcal Fri 03-Jul-09 08:56:42

Oh god, I have a 2yo DD. I hadn't even comtemplated disney princess and all related pinky crappery fluffery <sighs>.

Thankfully it's Mister Maker who is the current object of her obsession; I like that smile

Eve4Walle Fri 03-Jul-09 08:57:47

We had similar with Disney Princesses. DD was obsessed by them for a good 3 and a bit years and we watched the DVDs over and over again.

Now she's almost 6, she's gone off them and is more interested in reading (or attenpting to read) her Ugenia Lavender books and recreating the dance moves of Hannah Montana!

Eve4Walle Fri 03-Jul-09 08:58:35

Oh Daisy, my DD wants to marry Mister Maker when she's older! grin

LackaDAISYcal Fri 03-Jul-09 09:06:57

bless her grin

can you imagine the christmas and birthday present....endless piles of tat made out of timotei bottles, and all those children to get presents for wink

Eve4Walle Fri 03-Jul-09 13:14:17

Lol, she loves tat though!

He is quite handsome I suppose.grin

callaird Fri 03-Jul-09 15:59:50

Think yourselves lucky, they will grow out of it in a few years. I have been a nanny for 23 years, all but 2 of my charges being boys, and have had to put up with Thomas the Bleeding Tank Engine for years!! grin

tinkerbelle200 Fri 03-Jul-09 17:41:18

gosh, i so cannot stand the squeaking!!!! the dances and stuff are ok but that squeak!! it drives me nuts!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now