Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

the children are doing my head in and THEY WONT GO TO BED [angry] [stressed]

(18 Posts)
fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 19:25:46

They will NOT stay in bed!!! grrrrr
They've been winding me up all day and DS1 keeps getting out of bed and going into DS2's room, climbing in his cot and playing!!!
I've only just come down from putting him back in bed and giving him a stern talking to and I can hear him in there again already!

DH is late home. The house is in a mess. I've got a patch of ruined carpet where the boys put face cream all over it. The neighbour is due over for dinner soon as his wife is in hospital. He doesnt eat anything except chips. My SIL is calling and leaving voicemails asking about organising other SILs hen weekend. My sister is asking me to look things up on the computer for her and MIL keeps instant messaging me!!!!!!!!! angry

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Does anyone want to swop? just for tonight?

bigchris Wed 01-Jul-09 19:26:53

doesnt eat anything but chips???!!

jeminthepark Wed 01-Jul-09 19:27:42

Bloody Kids!!

I feel your pain.....just to offer soothing words....it DOES get easier, i WAS ONCE WHERE YOU ARE,(OOPS CAPS)

fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 19:29:36

I know, no veg nothing.
I'm cooking ham, egg and chips

I have told DS1 that if he gets up one more time I'm taking away his elephant. He's up again I can hear him, so off to take the shitting elephant away. This wont go down well

Shellseeker Wed 01-Jul-09 19:29:51

Try a glass of wine!grin

iamsoexcited Wed 01-Jul-09 19:32:26

grin its the heat I think - I somehow ended up with both DD's in my bed about midnight last night!
Luckily DD2 fell asleep in the car on the way home from swimming and stayed asleep, so is in her cot dirty romper and mucky feet
DD1 is still playing in neighbours paddling pool
I am sat in the garden MNetting on laptop with a glass of wine, house is a tip but who cares, and luckily fed the DC at the cafe at swimming
I feel your pain wink

jeminthepark Wed 01-Jul-09 19:34:50

yEP THE HEAT MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE- i HAVE 2 UPSTAIRS NOW MESSING ABOUT...

fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 19:36:05

i think i might actually scream

just went up to take away the elephant and he has HIDDEN IT! little ratbag jumped back in bed and just grinned at me trying to find it to take it away

now ds2 is wide awake and using his cot as a trampoline when he should have been asleep an hour ago

am opening the wine

ImOverHere Wed 01-Jul-09 19:38:17

Its the bloody heat. Just had the screaming ab dabs with my DD who is now playing her dad up. I'm tired and she's tired and we are both VILE when we are (poor DH) and add to that hot and bothered, it's amazing we're all still alive.

I am drinking a beer, I suggest you do the same - it'll be purely for medicinal purposes! grin

fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 19:39:31

the most annoying thing is that they went to bed a little bit early as they were so TIRED, been yawning and whinging since 4pm

ImOverHere Wed 01-Jul-09 19:43:40

Ooh, I love an overtired child hmm!

fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 19:45:46

i give up
i'm leaving them both in ds2's cot with half their books and several cars
you wouldnt think a 3 yr old, a 1 yr old and half the contents of ELC would fit in the smallest cot Mothercare make would you?

smee Wed 01-Jul-09 20:16:21

remember to shut the door fucksticks.. grin

Noonki Wed 01-Jul-09 20:33:22

sorry to be unsympathetic to your pain, but how really sweet that they want to be playing together my two would be fighting if they both got in the cot together!

oh go and take a photo, you'll look back with a smile in a year or two....maybe grin

Pyrocanthus Wed 01-Jul-09 21:41:15

Are they asleep yet? It's so hot, I think you were right to get them into their room and leave them to it.

Pwsimerimew Wed 01-Jul-09 21:54:39

I kow how you feel, i feel the same way (Amway mantra)

fucksticks Wed 01-Jul-09 22:15:09

they went quiet about 9 - still got to psych myself up to going up to see what the damage is!
i know ds1 has taken his nappy off though, so got to get that back on without waking him up now!!

to top it all off DH was being fuckwit and got on wrong train home so wont be back till nearly 11pm grrr

and neighbour cancelled dinner even though had bought in the chips specially

Pyrocanthus Wed 01-Jul-09 22:35:52

My 9 and 11 year-olds just wondered down for a grumble.

Drink more wine and eat the chips?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now