Talk

Advanced search

to be so excited I might pee!!!!

(8 Posts)
iamsoexcited Wed 01-Jul-09 19:13:12

Oh I know I am, but my beloved little sis (10years younger than me and we are very close) is PREGNANT!!!!!
First baby they have been trying a year, I know she was getting quite despondant, and she adores my 2 DD's, DD2 is only 18months so they will be quite close in age
She is very early and they had decided not to tell anyone yet, even the mums (ours and her DH's) - but we were just chatting today and she just blurted it out, said she couldnt not tell me, but I am sworn to secrecy!!!
God I have had a shitty few years, this is the best happiest news I have had in a long time
I am sooooo desperate to tell someone, my mum, my DD1, my DP, but am respecting her request, wooooooohooooooo can I just share my happy news anonymously with you lot (I am a regular BTW), I so know IAMBU to be so excited but I so dont care grin

PlumBumMum Wed 01-Jul-09 19:14:54

congrats to your sister, I have just become an aunty so understand your excitment smile

HumphreyCobbler Wed 01-Jul-09 19:16:30

congratulations

I love being an aunty

cheshirekitty Wed 01-Jul-09 19:18:09

Congrats. YANBU. News like that is good.

TrillianAstrahasaJOB Wed 01-Jul-09 19:26:47

Yay!

Get her on MN this instant!

herbietea Wed 01-Jul-09 19:33:53

Message withdrawn

YeahBut Wed 01-Jul-09 19:39:17

grin

Metella Wed 01-Jul-09 19:41:38

Great news!!!

<<Don't forget to act surprised when she tells everyone else!!! grin>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now