Hello, my name is Bathsheba and I'm a pointless, emotional lump.
- I'm 11 weeks pregnant with DC3
- I have my first hospital appointment and scan tomorrow - I'm really worried just in case, and I have no paperwork as I was referred directly to the obstetrician by my GP as I had huge problems last time. I've not seen my community midwife to fill out my paperwork (my GP told me not to bother) and I'm petrified I'll get shouted at for not having it.
- Parking at our hospital is appalling and I'm already fretting about where we'll get parked and whether it will make us late for our appointment.
- Its DD1's last week in School Nursery, she starts P1 in August and I'm finding that emotional - she's getting big (she's already been deferred a year and she has done an extra year in Nursery...)
- Its also DD1's last playgroup session tomorrow - they stop for the summer tomorrow and she won't be going back after the summer as she'll be at school all day. She has been there for almost 3 years and loves it. DD2 will still be going, but DD1 loves it. I won;t get to be there for her last session as its the same time as my scan so my Mum is dropping the girls off and picking them up
- I've just been clearing out all my non maternity clothes and hanging up all my maternity stuff - my friend has lent me some of her maternity things and I'm all emotional at the generosity of her.
- I'm hot and sticky
- My girls are hot and sticky.
So I'm a huge emotional dumpling today and I feel really pathetic instead of being the strong, organised woman that I am.
Poor you, have no real advice other than by the end of the week your emotions re school will be better as they will have finished their respective nursery/school and you can forget about it for a while and you will be relieved to have had your scan.
Things can only get better, if I promise to send a cutesy hug do you promise not to go? Had an unanswered thread myself today and wondered the same though....
Hello - Can I join the emotional lump gang please ?
- Am pregnant
- Have got an induction session tomorrow for dd to start nursery in September and I'm already dreading it
- I nearly blubbed in Sainbury's this morning just because dd was being a madam and the checkout assistant didn't help me pack my shopping (so I had to keep running from each end of the conveyor belt all whilst dd was screaming and whingeing)