Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be annoyed that our lovely new sofa...

(10 Posts)
acebaby Mon 29-Jun-09 22:46:31

... is stuck in the garden, DH has embarked on a life of crime, I have no car, and the only thing that makes me happy is spending all day at the local art gallery

Disenchanted3 Mon 29-Jun-09 22:47:32

Are you playing the sims??

Sounds like our sim house, DH is a crime Baron too.

I go to the cafe all day grin

Disenchanted3 Mon 29-Jun-09 22:48:07

<<hopes you are playing the sims!!>>

juneybean Mon 29-Jun-09 22:49:11

LOL!! I'm trying a legacy and my sims have a bed, a guitar and a chess table...

Walls who needs walls!

acebaby Mon 29-Jun-09 22:59:09

Don't worry, messy and disorganised as I am, most of my furniture is inside irl. Pesky lap top trackpad...

juneybean Mon 29-Jun-09 23:00:35

We've embarked on a midnight jaunt to the library to read the pregnancy books!

Because how did anyone give birth without reading the pregnancy books!!!!!!!!!

juneybean Tue 30-Jun-09 19:16:44

......but I didn't order two.... I just wanted one baby!!!!!

Pregnancy books didn't prepare me for this wink

Tidey Tue 30-Jun-09 19:24:35

I don't get the Sims. The one time I tried it I spent all my money on wallpaper and carpets, forgot to give my characters a toilet and couldn't afford a roof for the house.

I'm more organised in real life.

BitOfFun Tue 30-Jun-09 19:29:21

I tried it once years ago, but I couldn't get my character to stop pissing on the floor. University and a profession seemed a bit of a stretch with that in mind, so I gave up blush

acebaby Tue 30-Jun-09 20:22:56

lol - in Sims 3 they go to the loo all by themselves. It is much easier. Just as well because DH's sim is pregnant and keeps throwing up.

I don't think I could face virtual puddles after a day of nappy free time for DS2. I think the sims are a bit of wish fulfilment for me, as we are trying to exchange on a house at the moment, and it is seriously irritating. I wish I could just double click and buy myself a house, even if the furniture is outside!

juneybean envy - I am thinking of getting rid of the telly so my sims hurry up and procreate. Worked irl blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now