Talk

Advanced search

to think that McDreamy is far too wonderful to be true?? Well?

(8 Posts)
BennyAndJoon Mon 29-Jun-09 20:45:53

I am going to a passing out parade tomorrow where my DH is one of the instructors. It is a Big Deal for me to Be There For Him (and given the forecast I expect to melt).

My good friend was meant to be coming over but got wasted is exhausted after working Glastonbury over the weekend.

So McD was silly and said to me in passing that she would have devil child darling angelic DD if I was stuck.

And she is.

Please pray for her wink

Please post your general admiration for McDreamy and bump as you feel necessary smile

Oh - and I really am not sure what I am going to wear <<wibble>>

Sidge Mon 29-Jun-09 20:50:02

I have not had the pleasure of meeting her but from her posts she sounds like a Jolly Nice Person.

(Even if she is RAF wink grin)

I hope you have a lovely day; wear something cool and floaty and keep an ice pack in yer knickers...

BennyAndJoon Mon 29-Jun-09 21:09:55

I have just tried on outfit.

I am Soooooooooooooooooo grateful that she is doing this.

I only know her through MN, and we have been meeting up weekly since we got posted to the same base.

(her DCs are lovely too)

MIAonline Mon 29-Jun-09 21:10:19

YANBU, any friend that steps up and offers to help you out deserves admiration.

Sounds like your DD will keep her busy, the true test of friendship is if she offers to look after your DD again grin

PinkTulips Tue 30-Jun-09 10:36:57

McDreamy is rather lurvely wink

good luck to you both grin

McDreamy Thu 23-Jul-09 16:42:09

How did I miss this thread grin --Devil child-- as her own mother describes her was an absolute angel - she charmed DH too smile Anytime Benny smile

AphroditeRocks Thu 23-Jul-09 17:45:07

I know her and she's utterly fab!! Missing you, McD!!

Did anyone else read this thread title and think automatically "actually no McDreamy is a bit of a wet drip who looks like his eyes are sliding down his face?"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now