Talk

Advanced search

To think that normal brain cell service will resume when I return to work from maternity leave?

(14 Posts)
MiniMarmite Mon 29-Jun-09 14:30:51

and will the slightly fuzzy feeling go away?

Reallytired Mon 29-Jun-09 14:32:38

nah! it will just get worst when you get pregnant again.

Grandhighpoohba Mon 27-Jul-09 21:13:01

been back for a month, and still not gone. My helpful friends claim tis permanant. shock

whingeomatic Mon 27-Jul-09 21:16:44

I've been back since March and I'm still pretty vague and easily confused!!

In fact I can't remember if it actually went away between dds...

mankyscotslass Mon 27-Jul-09 21:18:19

I don't think yabu to think that, but don't get your hopes up. grin

Mine has never come back. But that could just be me. grin

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 27-Jul-09 22:30:15

Oh please! Today I bought something I didn't need, lost the receipt, returned it and exchanged it for a useless gift voucher, forgot to buy something vital then filled up my van with diesel with the engine running. I am praying that I am just out of practise and will start to get my brain back soon...hmm

MoontheMightyThreadKiller Tue 28-Jul-09 15:34:25

Never lost normal brain cell service so don't know what your talking about..... grin

MiniMarmite Tue 28-Jul-09 19:23:13

I did something completely brainless today...but I think I will have to namechange if I ever decide to admit it.

mummy2isla Tue 28-Jul-09 19:38:33

I've always been dizzy but work did come back to me once I went back. The first couple of weeks were fuzzy though!!

iamaLeafontheWind Tue 28-Jul-09 20:02:07

Yes! It was such a relief to be able to concentrate properly. But the fuzziness is jealous & will sneak up on you if you let your guard down.

faeriefruitcake Tue 28-Jul-09 23:12:32

Mine are 7months old and it still hasn't gone away, in fact sometimes I'm just downright dangerous!

kneedeepinthedirtylaundry Tue 28-Jul-09 23:13:54

YABVVVU. Your brain aint ever coming back luv.

MiniMarmite Wed 29-Jul-09 13:26:59

faerie - mine is 11 months...still fuzzy. I think kneedeep is right!

Dazmum Wed 29-Jul-09 13:31:32

Took me two years, suddenly realised that I could actually remember what I had been asked to do...without having had to write it down!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now