Advanced search

to panic about my 4 year old taken for a night out with the lads

(6 Posts)
adjaegham Mon 29-Jun-09 11:05:45

The father of my child has been allowed unrestricted access since we split up 3 years ago. Since police involvement in a domestic violence incident he is no longer welcome to visit the house. The incident occured after drinking & he has always drink. My 4 year old stayed at her grandmas where her dad lives & I thought this was ok. However, she had 5 large balls with gifts from a pub co maching & activity pack - from various adults. She said they got back late & she felt jealous and ignored because her dad picked up a lady & she was sat on his knee. Other people had bought the stuff for her not her dad. Am I right to have panic alarm bells after she has spent saturday night hanging out in a pub on a drinking session with a drunk father. He lives 60 miles away and has been done for drink driving..should i review terms of access. He doesn't appear to be responsible.

RumourOfAHurricane Mon 29-Jun-09 11:35:13

Message withdrawn

titchy Mon 29-Jun-09 11:37:00

Err yes of course you should review the contact arrangements. who else is going to make sure she is safe if he isn't. But DO check your facts properly.

PricklyVelvet Mon 29-Jun-09 12:19:51

this does not sound good... i think you need to have a word with him!

steviesgirl Mon 29-Jun-09 12:38:03

Too right you should review terms of access. Sounds like he doesn't give a damn about your dd. His behaviour is disgraceful and I would be very angry and concerned if I were you. Seek legal advice now.

adjaegham Mon 29-Jun-09 14:39:09

Thanks for the advice - it's good to get outside views :0)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now