Talk

Advanced search

to want neighbour not to leave yappy dog in garden ALL EVENING?

(7 Posts)
slowreadingprogress Tue 23-Jun-09 22:02:49

and to think it is a nuisance noise that the bloody dog is barking all bloody evening. I've waited till arsing ten o fucking clock to water the garden in the hopes that I can have 5 incy wincy minutes of peace to myself at the end of an extremely busy day but I still get no chance to enjoy my 5 fecking minutes because of CONSTANT yapping while no doub the neighbours are cosily in their living room ignoring the noise or down the blardy pub while we put up with it.

Please someone tell me this is nuisance noise and the council will come round and imprison the neighbours dog if I complain?

and can someone pass me my pills?

<breathe>

Worzsel Tue 23-Jun-09 22:10:42

Go round and tell them to shut the fucking thing up or you'll wrings it's neck..

( or report it to the environmental health dept at the local council) ( which works, i've done it) (twice)

smellen Tue 23-Jun-09 22:10:46

YANBU. It is bloody inconsiderate of your neighbour, if not cruel (to leave the dog out without any company). Sadly, lots of dog owners seem to think it is OK to leave their dog(s) alone for long periods of time (leaving them to whine and bark). And don't get me started on messing on pavements (so to speak).

slowreadingprogress Tue 23-Jun-09 22:15:20

oh thank you guys. Just getting it all out was cathartic grin

I am going to phone env health for advice. It is so horrible never to feel you can sit and relax in your own garden.

Satsuma1 Tue 23-Jun-09 22:27:23

You have my sincere sympathy. We used to have the same problem. Our neighbours would leave their kitchen door open for the dog to come and go all evening. Meanwhile they were in their front room watching tv, oblivious to the noise. One night it was still at it at 11pm and I lost it. I went round and complained.

The dog died soon after (it was old, not poisoned by me, that's not to say I didn't think about it), so we no longer have the problem. I'm currently praying they don't decide to replace it.

slowreadingprogress Tue 23-Jun-09 22:33:17

thanks satsuma. It's still going out there! I will keep a note of times etc. And i will complain/confront if I have to. It's just why do people have to be so STUPID

grrr

themoon Tue 23-Jun-09 22:37:03

Oooh... massive sympathies from me. My neighbours over the back have a yapping little bastard that gets put out at 6am and stays out until midnight (i can hear it now).

To my right side I have new neighbours who arrived 2 weeks ago. They have a big rottie cross thing that gets let out as early as 5am to tear round the garden and bark like a fecking mad thing.

Across the road (narrow, so close) my neighbours have 3 dogs that get shut in the garage all day to howl, bark and throw themselves at the metal doors.

I have been known to throw open the windows on hot summer nights and just scream.... STOP WITH THE BARKING YOU FECKERS!!!
sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now