Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

in not telling exH he may jolly well have nits!

(8 Posts)
BCNS Sun 21-Jun-09 23:10:58

DD has nits.. I found them tonight on the sunday nit check.. I have spent hours sorting out everyone in the house..ds's have also picked them up..

ds's have been down at their dad's.. he is being an arsey wotsit with me at the moment.. really nasty, back stabbing, sneaky blah blah blah.

So I'm not going to tell him that he might be infested..

2 weeks till the ds's have to go there again.. so I reckon he'll have been itchy and sorted by the time they go again.

I know it's really childish btw.. but it made me smile

Alambil Sun 21-Jun-09 23:13:01

hehehehehe he deserves it grin

BCNS Sun 21-Jun-09 23:19:01

he does .. but it's still rather mean really. ahhh well the itching will give it away!

mamas12 Sun 21-Jun-09 23:29:10

I rather enjoyed telling my ex he had to take worming tablets and btw treat yourself for nits too. The look on his face was priceless!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 21-Jun-09 23:30:08

But if he doesn't notice/get treated, along with anyone else who might have had head-to-head contact with your DC, there's a risk they'll (your DC) get re-infested in a fortnight. If he's that much of an arse, he might even do it deliberately!

mamas12 Sun 21-Jun-09 23:32:49

yea forgot to say you need to tell him so he won't re infest.

BCNS Sun 21-Jun-09 23:37:30

hmmm I had thought of that.. I may leave him a week before telling him though .. so he can get treated before the ds's go down again.
ohh mamas I could tell him he might have worms too LOL.. ( we don't have worms btw just nits )

Oh everyone else knows to check and treat.. I just left him out.

littlelamb Sun 21-Jun-09 23:40:19

<<arf>>
I did the same last month hen dd came back covered in nits. They've been a bugger to get rid of as well so I hope he is enjoying them as much as we are [evil emoticon]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now