Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to not ring tesco up and tell them that the wine is really ok!

(13 Posts)
pickyvic Sat 20-Jun-09 22:04:27

the other day i got a tesco delivery. i was on tenterhooks cos of the crap theyd delivered the week before. i opened a box of wine and it tasted off - seemed a funny colour. i rang em and told em and they refunded the money.

but now i think it was just cos id had an orange muller light right before i tried it and i think that effected the taste.

ive just tried it again and it seems ok!

am i duty bound to phone and tell them that i got it wrong? or accept the refund and keep stum! (to be fair they did deliver out of date yoghurts the week before!)

im offline for a bit but will be back later.... opinions please for when i return! ta all.

pickyvic Sat 20-Jun-09 22:58:35

oh bugger. ive not got the hang of this yet have i. ooops.

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 20-Jun-09 23:03:24

I get what you mean grin

No, you keep quiet. This isn't a one man band, it's Tesco.

pickyvic Sat 20-Jun-09 23:11:40

thankyou. im feeling a tad guilty i have to say.

pickyvic Sat 20-Jun-09 23:17:55

well im off to bed. to engage in free tesco wine induced bedroom activity.

if anyone has anything to add please feel free and ill be back tomorrow when im over the hangover.
ta all.

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 20-Jun-09 23:23:08

Message withdrawn

giraffesCantRunA10k Sat 20-Jun-09 23:27:33

Its compensation for the yoghurts.

pickyvic Sun 21-Jun-09 13:45:16

thanks folks....that what i figured but felt a bit guilty!

i might order from them again now!

MrKrabs Sun 21-Jun-09 13:46:07

affected

Schtum

pickyvic Sun 21-Jun-09 13:50:26

mrkrabs are you marking my work?

pickyvic Sun 21-Jun-09 13:53:39

cos if you are you have also made a few errors in your recent posts....I just thought you might like to know if your a spelling nazi...so you can go and correct your own as well as mine!

MrKrabs Sun 21-Jun-09 13:55:27

grin
fairy nuff

onagar Sun 21-Jun-09 14:18:37

I'd let it pass Pickyvic. You didn't cheat them on purpose and changing things again now will make more work for them.

I figure as long as it averages out about fair that is ok. So if I find a small item is wrong I let it pass and if something ends up in my favour I let that pass too.

They probably make less mistakes than I did with my own shopping. At least when shopping used to mean a huge trolley load with kids screaming and grabbing things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now