Talk

Advanced search

to tell my DP to stop being an arse!!

(13 Posts)
stoppinattwo Fri 19-Jun-09 21:16:39

DS is camping in the garden with his mates tonight.....dp is cooking up all kinds of scarey stuff.

he reckons they wont stay out the whole night, i said neither would I with half the stuff you have planned.....

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Fri 19-Jun-09 21:19:27

sad Poor ds. Maybe tip him off so he know's.

It's really childish. YANBU.

Cadelaide Fri 19-Jun-09 21:20:36

How old is DS?

That would make a difference. i think

stoppinattwo Fri 19-Jun-09 21:20:55

I may just stick a bag of ice down his pants grin

Cadelaide Fri 19-Jun-09 21:21:37

Yes, as buuny says, tip him off. He'll enjoy it then, in a halloween sort of way.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 19-Jun-09 21:21:47

Oh, it's just boys being boys.

*indulgent smile*

stoppinattwo Fri 19-Jun-09 21:41:26

DS is 10......but is a really wussy kid when it comes to anythuing spooky.....im sure he will put on a brave face with his mates

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 19-Jun-09 21:47:29

The brave face for his mates is exactly right - and if DH is planning on scaring them by making silly noises and throwing odd shadows, DS can see how silly it is.

Male bonding, innit?

stoppinattwo Fri 19-Jun-09 21:49:59

Oldlady......i think i might just lock DP out there with him...he is currently wanderin around the back garden in DD's hannah montanna wig....with a flat cap perched on top hmm....what will the neighbours think!!!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 19-Jun-09 22:18:42

They'll think he's a great dad who's having fun playing with his son.

Honest.

I looooove it when grown men behave like wee boys, around wee boys.

stoppinattwo Fri 19-Jun-09 22:27:01

weell thay are all tucked up with a plate of toast grin...I just hope it doesnt rain!!!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 19-Jun-09 22:29:13

You're lucky you're/they're not where I am, it's blowing a gale and DH had to replace two tiles from the roof! grin

stoppinattwo Sat 20-Jun-09 07:39:00

Weell...we did have 3 boys camping and now there is only 2...they are still snoring thier heads off....looks like my next door neighbours boy decided he wanted his own bed!!.........our back gardens are near enough open plan so he must have gone home hmm...better give her a call to check!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now