Talk

Advanced search

To be secretly proud that....

(6 Posts)
jugglingwoman Mon 15-Jun-09 15:44:40

although I did just eat cake for someone's birthday at work, I did eat a smaller piece? Not sure if that makes me greedy or saintly?!

sleepyeyes Mon 15-Jun-09 15:53:35

Thats a healthy attitude. smile

LadyOfWaffle Mon 15-Jun-09 15:58:05

Saintly I am trying so hard to lose weight and was proud of myself for only having a tiny slice of toffee cheesecake & 1 chocolate mint last night at a big BBQ Every litte helps, it really does .

aGalChangedHerName Mon 15-Jun-09 16:02:50

Well done LOW!! You should be very proud of yourself.

I am also on diet healthy eating kick and i am saying no to loads of stuff that i normally wouldn't. A parent (am a CM) who dc left on Friday gave me chocs and i shared them out between the mindees and my own dc. I usually hide them and scoff them all myself blush I am 2lbs away from my 1st stone so fingers crossed for me tonight!!

strawberryplanter Mon 15-Jun-09 16:14:29

An old radio 1 dj said to lose weight he'd put whatever he wanted to in his mouth for the taste and flavour but not actually swallow it, I don't know, don't the Wine tasters do something similar?

jugglingwoman Tue 16-Jun-09 09:27:00

Surely that is the same?

I also had no pudding last night but had a tiny piece of chocolate instead.

I've been absolutely crap recently at avoiding snacks and eating pudding so have stuck my 'weekly food plan' to the fridge and each day has 2 healthy snacks (fruit, ryvita) and an optional extra which is also healthy. Suspect I won't eat it as I don't really enjoy them as much as chocolate!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now