Talk

Advanced search

To get so fucking bored by the "my husband left me today" threads in relationship forum

(172 Posts)
Rollergirl1 Fri 12-Jun-09 23:52:08

I'd rather read the daily mail.

Tortington Fri 12-Jun-09 23:53:32

good idea - off you fuck then

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Fri 12-Jun-09 23:53:50

Go and read the daily mail then. These are real people with real lives and real emotions. If you can't give a shite then don't read them. Don't start a thread about it.

JamieJay Fri 12-Jun-09 23:54:09

Well hide it then or just do a Custardo says.

Bye bye

BitOfFun Fri 12-Jun-09 23:54:44

Don't read 'em?
Hide is an option.
Or just be a bit rude and start a thread about it...oops, you just did smile

weebump Fri 12-Jun-09 23:55:07

God love you, Rollergirl. It's a lovely boring life you lead then.

StayFrosty Fri 12-Jun-09 23:55:08

Don't read them then, empathy girl. hmm I hope you never have a horrible experience and find yourself in a position where you seek help online, I expect you would hate to bore people.

HolyGuacamole Fri 12-Jun-09 23:55:11

There's always one.....

EyeballshasManBoobs Fri 12-Jun-09 23:56:28

Damn, beaten to it by Custy again angry

Toodle-pip. and don't let the door bang you on the arse on the way out.

Jaquelinehyde Fri 12-Jun-09 23:56:59

Oh I'm sorry Rollergirl1 I shall tell all those selfish women to stop moaning on about their relationship breakdown.

I mean how dare they bore you Rollergirl1, don't they know who you are?

Actually who are you? Sorry don't answer that I just realised I don't give a fuck.

beanieb Fri 12-Jun-09 23:57:36

yawn.

Ledodgy Fri 12-Jun-09 23:57:46

Fuck off then.

midlandsmumof4 Sat 13-Jun-09 00:01:53

Obviously you don't have a husband (or partner) who left-or do you hmm. Don't feed the Troll.

thumbwitch Sat 13-Jun-09 00:01:55

Ta-rah - hide the Relationships topic if you're so fucking insensitive to other people's problems and thank god or whoever that you don't have those problems. And if your partner ever leaves you, don't post about it.

Rollergirl1 Sat 13-Jun-09 00:05:23

i think i might stay, thanks.

You're all so precious. And also, at what point do you call 'troll'?

I'm not trying to be provocative. Have just lurked a bit and seems to be one rule for some people and another for the masses...

Ledodgy Sat 13-Jun-09 00:08:15

In what way Rollergirl? One rule for who? You started a nasty thread imho talking about another thread where someone is struggling in their life/relationship? Did you not expect to be jumped on? I know you are not a first time poster so what did you hope to achieve?

LaurieFairyCake Sat 13-Jun-09 00:08:24

Are you sure you're bored ? hmm

Not perhaps overcome by cuntishness......

ChippingIn Sat 13-Jun-09 00:08:38

What a bitch. Clearly you are missing the empathy gene so why the fuck do you go to the 'Relationships' section?

I think even the Daily Mail is beyond you, try Beano.

Hope the door does hit you on the way out of MN.

cherryblossoms Sat 13-Jun-09 00:08:56

OMG!

Insight flash!

You're jealous. You think we're all witty, informed, beautifully dressed, supportive and we do that strange empathy thing that you just don't get.

I guess it's cold and lonely and just a bit too muddy for nice dresses under your bridge.

unknownrebelbang Sat 13-Jun-09 00:09:06

You're not doing a very good job of not being provocative...

HolyGuacamole Sat 13-Jun-09 00:09:10

Yes you're right rollergirl. People with empathy are generally welcomed and people without, are generally told to eff off.

Maninadirndl Sat 13-Jun-09 00:09:18

As someone wiv a difficult wife I'd say fuckin 'ell shurrup and dish it out back.

Us blokes aren't fantastic but look at yerselves. Yer ain't oil paintings now. (Sounds like Rab C Nesbitt)

Quattrocento Sat 13-Jun-09 00:10:00

I'm wondering about the roller in rollergirl.

Skates? Deodorants? Painting? Or hair rollers?

ATM I'm thinking hair rollers with a scarf wrapped around them for nipping to the shop. To pick up said Daily Mail. I'm guilding a whole picture here.

pipsqueak Sat 13-Jun-09 00:12:36

reading the Daily Mail - says it all really

FenellaFudge Sat 13-Jun-09 00:13:27

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Bodyfo-oooorm
Bodyform for yoooooooooooou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now