Talk

Advanced search

Re Cafcass

(11 Posts)
saleena Fri 12-Jun-09 17:54:36

Plz help my cafcass report recommends that i see my child at a centre for at least six and then it will be reviewed. I am very worried about it as i want my child to come home on the weekends and holidays to stay with me . Plz can any one answer this plz

dilemma456 Fri 12-Jun-09 18:55:45

Message withdrawn

Alambil Fri 12-Jun-09 19:06:36

If cafcass say there needs to be a contact centre, it's in the best interests of the child and should be adhered to in my opinion

They'll review it and see if it's alright to move out or stay there depending on if the points raised to use the centre for now are still valid or not.

saleena Fri 12-Jun-09 20:44:00

The child is with the mother and cafcass has recommended that I meet my child at a contact centre for at least six month and then the case should be reviewed. Will the court do what the cafcass recommend even though in the report it mentions that the child has taken the mother feeling on board.

Alambil Fri 12-Jun-09 20:46:40

yes, usually courts do because cafcass have put the research and expertise into the report - a judge isn't usually as connected to the case ime

saleena Fri 12-Jun-09 20:49:26

so in ever case the jude do wht cafcass say in my report the are against the mother but the recomendation say the opposite

saleena Fri 12-Jun-09 20:50:48

in other words the recomendation is against me

ilovemydogandmrobama Fri 12-Jun-09 20:53:12

CAFCASS are the eyes and ears of the court. Very rare for the court to ignore the CAFCASS report. Not sure what you mean about the report?

saleena Fri 12-Jun-09 20:54:38

thank you all for your feed back

Alambil Fri 12-Jun-09 21:03:23

well, cafcass have investigated and deemed whatever the report says as best for the child FOR NOW. Nothing is unchangeable.

BCNS Fri 12-Jun-09 21:13:14

ah saleena I wonder how you got on from your last post about cafcass.

Hoped all had gone well for you.

as lewis says nothing is in stone.. so do as they say and wait for the review.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now