Talk

Advanced search

Is this an invasion of my privacy!!!!!!!

(11 Posts)
stoppinattwo Fri 12-Jun-09 12:37:58

DP videoed mewith his camera phone snoring the other night blush....luckily he didnt switch the light on so it could have been anyone grin....but he said it had been keeping him awake and so he wanted to prove how loud it was......I blame my enlarged tonsils grin

PS how can i get my revenge?? wink

Trikken Fri 12-Jun-09 12:38:56

Take a picture of him on the toilet with his pants round his ankles.

stoppinattwo Fri 12-Jun-09 12:42:09

I wouldnt get anything of interest.....he quite happily sits with the door open shock....whilst reading the paper/ doing the crossword

HeadFairy Fri 12-Jun-09 12:43:23

post the most embarrassing photo you can find of him on here (childhood photos, bad teenaged outfits, it all counts towards humiliation!)

stoppinattwo Fri 12-Jun-09 12:44:59

I still dont believe i could make such an unearthly noise...I dont snore!!!!!!

VinegarDick Fri 12-Jun-09 12:47:12

I dont snore either, its the old man that lives under my bed grin

psychomum5 Fri 12-Jun-09 12:49:57

does he do anything embarrasing that you can tape???

I would be forced to do bad bad things tho to manly bits, involving threat of razors.....

TheBreastmilksOnMe Fri 12-Jun-09 12:51:48

HE HE! I did the same to my DP after several nights in a row of been kept awake from his snoring!

stoppinattwo Fri 12-Jun-09 12:56:42

I have a full tube of Veet ?? hmm

HeadFairy Fri 12-Jun-09 13:00:22

Can you post the vid clip on FB and claim it's him snoring? If it's that lustrous then no one will think it could possibly be a woman

bruffin Fri 12-Jun-09 13:12:08

I did the same to DH as well, just to prove how loud he snoresgrin
To give him his due he does try to stay awake until he thinks I am asleep. His snoring doesn't wake me up, just stops me from falling asleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now