Talk

Advanced search

Peed off with DP

(14 Posts)
Momma23 Wed 10-Jun-09 21:20:32

To be mad that DP asked SIL to do the following.

Check bank Ac.
Write letters for the company.
Checking into a business venture we were thinking of.

I only know this because she came in twice today looking for paperwork etc.
"I just need to get ac's for bla bla bla"
and the list of email address you have. I ask what she wanted with the Ac and said DP had asked her to look into to them WTF!!! This Ac is DPs and it has one mortage going out and thats all. She said he wanted the interest rates looked into.

This is all out of the blue and i am mad over it. Am i being unreasonable?

ssd Wed 10-Jun-09 21:21:22

nope

RealityIsMyOnlyDelusion Wed 10-Jun-09 21:23:05

Message withdrawn

Momma23 Wed 10-Jun-09 21:31:13

SIL does not work for DP, I would normally do letter, e-mails etc. He would check Ac himself.
When she comes in she walks into our office and helps herself to what she needs!! I dont know if i am mad with DP or SIL.

ChippingIn Thu 11-Jun-09 11:54:37

There's no need to chose one or the other....I'd be mad with the pair of them!! How rude of them both to disregard your feelings in this...

Did you talk to him last night? What did he say??

fucksticks Thu 11-Jun-09 12:05:11

is she an accountant or something?

ginnny Thu 11-Jun-09 12:07:37

Is there a reason why he would have asked her to check the account? Like is she an accountant or a banker or something?
If not its a bit of a cheek, but ask him why he didn't tell you.

Momma23 Thu 11-Jun-09 14:11:38

No she is not an accountant. The only reason i can think of is he does not want to bother me with it. This was never the case before. He should at least said it to me. I have not spoke to him about this, as i am so peed off i find it hard to talk to him right now.
I feel like i am only hear to take care of the kids and cook! So VERY peed off about the whole thing today...

lucygrif Thu 11-Jun-09 14:31:11

hmmmm, weird. are you sure she even has permission to take his account details?? sounds a bit dodgy to me.
perhaps he has purchased something that he doesn't want you to see?? A ring, perhaps??? grin

Momma23 Thu 11-Jun-09 14:46:16

Right now i would send him packing if he did produce a ring grin He has been giving her the paperwork, i know that. Don't think there is anything to hide from me. The checking of the bank ac is to see if there is money coming out that should'nt and rates.
I think i will carry on as normal (what ever that is) and if and when he asks me to do something i will say "why don't you ask SIL to do it"

ChippingIn Thu 11-Jun-09 22:20:27

Momma23 - I can see why you feel like this, but honestly, it's no way to live. You can't continue feeling like you are only there to cook and take care of the kids.

I haven't seen any of your other posts so don't know if you have posted other things about your relationship or not... but please, talk to him and try to sort things out - you deserve to be happy and your kids deserve to have happy parents x

Momma23 Fri 12-Jun-09 09:56:13

Thnaks ChippingIn but he is now not talking to me. I know we will sort it out BTH he has really hurt me this time and i just could'nt be bothered with all the fighting. We had another call from SIL and again stright to office to get what she needed. Just makes me feel so miserable and questions myself as to what am i really here for. My kids are my life and will always do right by them with or without DP.

lucygrif Fri 12-Jun-09 09:58:53

what has he said about it? have you discussed it?

Momma23 Fri 12-Jun-09 10:21:12

Were not speaking ATM, He is working and not home most evenings till 7. then he always has more things that need tending to.
This evening we will have it out, I am stubborn as is he which does not help either. I am to stubborn for my own good at times. But even if we do sort this problem out, i cant see myself helping again like i used too. I am even thinking of applying for work to try and get my life back (my own money again) We had said when this recession hit that we stick together and we'll pull through financially. It some how does not feel like were sticking together.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now