Talk

Advanced search

AIBU asking my husband to buy his own clothes

(21 Posts)
windcycle Wed 10-Jun-09 01:03:36

My husband and I have had a very healthy marrige for 5 years now and i am very much in love with him. 3 Months ago we sat down and had a conversation in which he told me that he liked wearing womans clothes. I was fine with it aslong as he didnt do it in front of me

Unfortunatly when i arrived home last night i found my husband in my clothes! I was very upset and shocked as i am 5'2 and of small frame whereas he is 6'4 and quite stocky. AIBU to ask him not to wear my clothes?

S1ur Wed 10-Jun-09 01:05:22

Hmm that depends, are your clothes pretty?

OutOfThinHair Wed 10-Jun-09 01:06:29

You could send him down to one of those shops that cater for such things, though he'll have to be careful what he asks for. How's his English?

windcycle Wed 10-Jun-09 01:09:30

He's managed to stretch my leapord print leggings and my favourite g-string its too big for me now so i let him keep it

he also trys to fit his size 13 feet in my size 4 shoes

S1ur Wed 10-Jun-09 01:11:09

OMG he broke your shoes??!!? shock

Fucking do 'im, the perverted disrespectful thieving bastard. angry

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:19:16

reminds me of a corny ole joke.much like you JoJo PoPo

Husband:when i gethome im going to rip the wife's knickers off...........they are fuckin killing me

expatinscotland Wed 10-Jun-09 01:20:08

i think if he is wearing your clothes you need to lose some weight, you heifer.

Don't feed the troll folks... s/he's got a few of these threads open now. Apparently this cross dressing husband also pees the bed. <yawn>

Quattrocento Wed 10-Jun-09 01:20:26

MUCH better Jojo. Now i think you should build this up so that he turns into a shoe-fetishist - with a bladder disorder obviously.

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:20:26

does dh like to be called tallulah as he squeezes his hairy baws into your slinkies JoPo

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:24:06

what about your big baw hubby wears yer maws clothes and fancies your gran

expatinscotland Wed 10-Jun-09 01:26:45

are you using primark sizes? they run rather small. makes you sometimes think, about the country of origin of primark, are they all fucking midgets?

i mean, ffs, my kids are only half-mackenzie, how is it these primark sizes are coming up so short?

windcycle Wed 10-Jun-09 01:27:14

and as if my husband being a cross dresser is the least of my worries. I have a son with severe behavioural issues and no matter how much i hit him he just wont behave, my husband wets the bed and last week i caught him being indecent with a roast chicken! Now im being called swear words on the internet

MatNanPlus Wed 10-Jun-09 01:28:47

Boring <yawn>

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:29:44

has your son shuvved a chunky chicken up his tail pipe again?beat him more vigorously,the cunt

expatinscotland Wed 10-Jun-09 01:31:12

i hope he's not using your giro to buy lube.

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:32:12

or sticking his phat hands in the flora tub

expatinscotland Wed 10-Jun-09 01:35:46

rapeseed is more local, greener and all.

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:39:50

WD40 a superior lube for shuvving chicken up yer tailpipe

scottishmummy Wed 10-Jun-09 01:41:08

right after poultry up jacksie and bucky i bid you cheerie bye

marmitebabe Wed 10-Jun-09 11:02:49

Well this is a good wind up thread "windcycle"....I've looked at several of them but I think this is the best ! Although the hampster one is pdg too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now