Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that it is not rocket surgery to *look* at the loo before flushing?

(9 Posts)
Ninkynork Tue 09-Jun-09 22:02:02

Sorry if this has been done to death, but why do otherwise intelligent, wonderful men leave skids on the back of the loo?

The spray-effect around tiles, the dribbling, the fact that some men DO NOT WIPE, BUT SHAKE URINE ALL AROUND YOUR TOOTHBRUSHES, all that sort of thing can possibly be excused as I am not a man, but surely, as one is turning and reaching for the flush it is obvious if something needs to be done? Why do they not see it?

SomeGuy Tue 09-Jun-09 22:06:54

I don't think you can do surgery on rockets.

Ninkynork Tue 09-Jun-09 22:14:50

Brain Science then, it's a well-known joke SG, and hopefully less offensive than the Fat Bitch thread.

Your insights would be welcome though smile

SomeGuy Tue 09-Jun-09 22:23:22

Women are tidier than men. Just one of those mysteries of life - I can spot the girls' handwriting on the wall at my son's school, and you can tell when your husband's been for a dump by the contacts of the toilet bowl.

Ninkynork Tue 09-Jun-09 22:24:42

Threadkiller grin

Ninkynork Tue 09-Jun-09 22:25:45

Contacts of the bowl?

Tortoise Tue 09-Jun-09 22:28:30

Personally i don't look (Not a man though).
I put the seat straight down and flush.

I did get a lecture from DS1 age 12 last week because a bit of poo hadn't flushed away.
I did try to protest that it wasn't mine but he studied it and saw red peppers in it. Only i had eaten red pepper lol!

SomeGuy Tue 09-Jun-09 22:31:06

contents/contacts.... Mr. Hanky is on speed dial grin

Dlamis Tue 09-Jun-09 22:36:32

ewww and lol at tortoise's ds studying poo for evidence of ownership.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now