Talk

Advanced search

to think it was wrong for my wife and children to force me to give my cake to the ducks

(77 Posts)
daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:09:02

we were on a lovely family picnic when mummy pig saw a wasp that bravely protected her from. I ran and the wasp followed. When i lost the wasp (ha i can run faster) i was looking forward to sitting down and having my strawberry cake but dd decided that i had to give it to the ducks. Mummy pig did not stand up for my rights to eat the cake which makes her just as bad. WWYD?

rubyslippers Mon 08-Jun-09 17:10:38

it wasn't chocolate cake shock

TrinityRhino Mon 08-Jun-09 17:11:44

do you know, I really dont like that she did that to you

thats the epsiode we seem to see all the time and I dont think its fair grin

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:12:01

not this time. i was trying to be healthy. i did a lot of exercise and deserved a treat but it was taken from me sob

MiaMamma Mon 08-Jun-09 17:12:38

grin make sure you'll have an extra big slice of strawberry cake next timewink

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:13:27

It might have been her revenge for the mess you made of putting up the picture wink

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:14:20

If im honest i think my children have behavioural problems and my wife always sticks up for them. They even laugh at me when i fall out of trees

GreenMonkies Mon 08-Jun-09 17:14:56

I think it's time to light the BBQ Daddy Pig, the bitch must die.......

Tillyscoutsmum Mon 08-Jun-09 17:16:44

I think you need to invest in Sat Nav OP - then your dw might not see the need to punish you constantly for your continual fucks ups on car journeys grin

Bramshott Mon 08-Jun-09 17:19:06

She also gives Daddypig's ice cream to George in the ice cream episode (after he drops his) grin!

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:19:21

Some seatbealts for your dc wouldn't go amiss either wink

Itsjustafleshwound Mon 08-Jun-09 17:19:46

Or get your little delight of a daughter to ride her own blimming bike - she insisted on taking it out and riding around with her mates ...!!

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:21:35

i totally agree. anybody fancy pork chops for tea

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 17:22:26

I think it is unfair Daddy Pig but I do think you can spare the odd slice of cake.

You do get quite a hard time of it though - even when you escape and go to work, you have the toughest job in the office... I would arrange a job swap with Mr Rabbit as stamping is much more fun than numbers.

(Couldn't recall who you worked with - DD1 filled me in!)

SusieDerkins Mon 08-Jun-09 17:23:08

your wife is making you look a fool. you should have an affair and leave her.

Tillyscoutsmum Mon 08-Jun-09 17:29:14

I agree with Susie.... don't have an affair with your SIL though..... she has the most annoying voice in the world. I suspect Miss Rabbit is a bit of a go-er though wink

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:30:52

well ive always liked miss rabbit. she is really rather nice

siblingrivalry Mon 08-Jun-09 17:32:20

You would never see her, though -she has about 10 different jobs!

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:33:45

sounds like the perfect relationship. i wont see her often but ive heard rumours about bedroom activities

Tillyscoutsmum Mon 08-Jun-09 17:33:51

Yes - I'm not convinced Miss Rabbit doesn't charge by the hour. She does seem to be "Miss Retail"

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:38:18

i wouldnt be surprised either. ill make sure i take my wallet

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 17:39:14

Mrs Rabbit is happily married and lives with her husband and the children, Rebecca and Richard.

All the Misses Rabbits are different 'people'. Each one has a different job.

Whether they are Rebecca's older siblings or sisters/nieces of Mr and/or Mrs Rabbit, I don't know.

There are so many of them because we all know what rabbits do...

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:42:18

hmmmmmm that could be more fun then. multipule affairs

Megglevache Mon 08-Jun-09 17:44:18

LOL this is so funny.

At least it wasn't chocolate cake.

Make Peppa pay- send he rup some chimneys

daddypig Mon 08-Jun-09 17:47:12

i will hold teddy captive till she does s she is told. and i think george would be better for chimeneys as while up there he will start to cry and that will clean them. sounds like a fab money making plan

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: