Talk

Advanced search

To think that we get *more* trolls when the moon is actually working?

(14 Posts)
Tee2072 Mon 08-Jun-09 08:44:14

Did anyone else notice this? When the moon indicator wasn't working, after the upgrade, the trolls didn't seem to come out quite so much at full moon.

Now that its active again? Trolls everywhere...

Just a thought...

TrillianAstra Mon 08-Jun-09 08:47:17

That would suggest that the trolls are already here, just waiting for their secret signal! grin

dawntigga Mon 08-Jun-09 09:16:41

Trillian, like a bat signal - gosh darn it Moontroll it's that pesky full moon again.

Sorry - sometimes I think in cartoons.

Don't ask what went through my head with conjugated and unconjugated bilirubin!

Dxx

psychomum5 Mon 08-Jun-09 09:27:22

nope, I think they were still here, only because we didn't have the 'bat-signal', we missed a lot of themwink

Niftyblue Mon 08-Jun-09 09:33:57

MN - Gotham City
Trolls have been sighted and then deleted

Portofino Mon 08-Jun-09 09:45:19

I never even noticed it before!

psychomum5 Mon 08-Jun-09 09:45:21

yes, but they are changing names and coming back<<argh>>

tis like the x-men are in force, you know, the one who can constantly change her disguise.....

RumourOfAHurricane Mon 08-Jun-09 09:48:12

Message withdrawn

psychomum5 Mon 08-Jun-09 09:53:28

oh, just some idiot fuckwit claiming that ADHD is not a condition, just docs not DXing the right children as being simply bastards, and that the parents of said children should be shot!

and their is also another one (same poster only different name), harping on about a paedophile or sume such.

<<sigh>>

tis all so predictable, but upsets people in the meantime!

Tee2072 Mon 08-Jun-09 09:53:53

Oh there are a few lovely threads shine. The one about not believing in ADHD, where it has been proven that the OP said she was 17 in Dec and is now 26 with a 10 year old son...and another thread, the subject of which escapes me, that appears to be written by the same person under a different name.

All the crazies came out today, so it made me think about the moon indicator!!

dawntigga Mon 08-Jun-09 10:01:52

Well and truly outs herself out of the geek closet

<quote>psychomum5:

tis like the x-men are in force, you know, the one who can constantly change her disguise..... </quote>

You mean Mystique

dxx

psychomum5 Mon 08-Jun-09 10:05:22

yes!!

thanks dawn

RumourOfAHurricane Mon 08-Jun-09 10:08:05

Message withdrawn

psychomum5 Mon 08-Jun-09 10:13:00

oh no, completely obvious and nasty.

they always let themselves down with the lack of grammar and well thought out responses, altho makes it easier for us to spot.

still upset people tho, and they have to think the vile things in the first place, which is the saddest thing of all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now