Talk

Advanced search

to feel a bit disgusted when I keep finding DH's pubes on the kitchen floor?

(23 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Thu 04-Jun-09 17:22:10

Don't you think there is a place for pubes ie down your pants on on the bathroom floor if anywhere? But on the kitchen floor, yuk it's creeping me out! DH works from home and sits at the breakfast bar with his hands down his pants because 'that's what men do', that's how he explained the pube problem.

I just find it disturbing when I sweep the floor and in amongst the crumbs and the like are big long man pubes.

Anyone else got this problem or is it just my willie feeling obsessed DH?

<snorts coffee down her nose>

grin

shootfromthehip Thu 04-Jun-09 17:24:20

Erm, not a problem here but I do sympathise- it grosses me out when it's in the bathroom shock

fruitshootsandheaves Thu 04-Jun-09 17:24:22

we don't have a breakfast bar grin

bleh Thu 04-Jun-09 17:24:47

boak

LovelyTinOfSpam Thu 04-Jun-09 17:34:36

ROFL

psychomum5 Thu 04-Jun-09 17:36:23

<<snort>>

and no, that is not 'what men do' at tbreakfast bars.

altho, not having a breafast bar, I cannot claim to be the expert on that.......maybe it is what happens when you have one.

<<makes note to never install a breakfast bar>>

ilikeyoursleeves Thu 04-Jun-09 17:39:11

Just to clarify, he does his work at the breakfast bar, I don't think he actually seeks out the breakfast bar to put his hands down his pants. Maybe he gets excited over his paperwork? Bleurgh.

LovelyTinOfSpam Thu 04-Jun-09 17:39:54

If he's working from home, the same as he would in the office, does he also sit with his colleagues with his hands down his knickers?

Is it possible that he's taking "breaks" from work and enjoying some of the other things the internet has to offer???

PrammyMammy Thu 04-Jun-09 17:40:18

lol!

BalloonSlayer Thu 04-Jun-09 17:41:52

Perhaps you should suggest he gets "back, sack and crack" wax so that if anything does fall to the floor afterwards, it will be short and inconspicuous.

BouncingTurtle Thu 04-Jun-09 17:41:58

shock

Reminds self never to go barefoot in ilikeyoursleeves' kitchen.

And where does he put his hands after he has been rearranging his todger?? I'd be checking more than the floor shock

I'd ban him from the kitchen.

ilikeyoursleeves Thu 04-Jun-09 17:46:00

Yes tinofspam perhaps that may the real reason rather than him getting worked up over paperwork but then again he is a fan of feeling his man bits and often sits copping a feel while watching Jon Snow reading the Channel 4 news etc. OMG just realised there are probably pubes on the living room carpet too but i just can't see them!

I hope he's not doing this in the office!

LovelyTinOfSpam Thu 04-Jun-09 17:48:27

I like back sack n crack idea for hygenic and fur free feeling around the house grin

psychomum5 Thu 04-Jun-09 17:48:36

I'd shave him if I were you.

he might itch with the regrowth thohmm

altho, going towards him with a razor might be enough to terrify him into stoppingwink

Trikken Thu 04-Jun-09 17:56:53

We used to have a lodger, and I kept finding long ginger pubes in the plug-hole, all over the toilet and in the halls, it drove me crazy. He did admit one night he shaves off his pubes and butt hair.

HecatesTwopenceworth Thu 04-Jun-09 18:25:35

So your husband sits at the kitchen table pulling his pubes out?

Got to tell you - that's a little odd.

grin

ilikeyoursleeves Thu 04-Jun-09 21:05:11

Don't think he actually pulls them out unless he has secret pubic trichotillomania? I think they just don't attach to his body very well...

cornsilk Thu 04-Jun-09 21:06:23

ewwww! In the bath is bad enough. Immac him in the night.

EvaLongoria Thu 04-Jun-09 23:21:06

this made me cringe and laugh at the same time. I suggest as well he go for the back, sack and crack, wax as well.

sheneversaidit Thu 04-Jun-09 23:26:12

I feel sick reading and thinking about this - I hate any pubic hair anywhere that is not firmly attached to the body. And even then I have reserves! LOL

DH says he wouldnt do it... so it isnt a universal rule! grin

Really... he is touching things afterwards. There is a reason you are supposed to wash your hands when you go to the toilet!

Sorry but - yuck. YANBU at all. Tell him he must stop at all costs!

CandleQueen Thu 04-Jun-09 23:32:56

Oh YANBU!
I hate emptying the washing machine to discover a couple of DH's pubes have attached themselves to the glass door. Grim.

EyeballshasBackBoobs Thu 04-Jun-09 23:35:25

Ugh, does he make sandwiches and touch teabags and... DH doesn't get why I ask him to wash his hands if I catch him 'warming' them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now