Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think Linden Cullen from Holby City is a bit of alright?

(11 Posts)
pavlovthecat Wed 03-Jun-09 23:09:56

It may be wrong. But there is something about his bed manner....

Should I blame the pregnancy hormones?

grin

Twinklemegan Wed 03-Jun-09 23:20:36

Nope, YANBU! I don't know if it's the accent, the serious nature, the vulnerability - probably a combination. I fancy the pants off him!

Hi btw. smile

Fimbo Wed 03-Jun-09 23:21:58

I prefer Joseph Byrne. He has rippling muscles (ref the South Africa storyline).

pavlovthecat Wed 03-Jun-09 23:27:02

Twinkle - its the lot i think isn't it?

And Mr Burn - nooooo. Apart from when he was in south africa, he had rolled up teeshirt sleeves, bit too tight for him. then he was quite fit yes I agree. But I don't like the way he talks, does that funny thing with his mouth like he is in pain!!!

Twinklemegan Wed 03-Jun-09 23:31:31

You're right, it's the lot. grin Joseph is too bumbling public school for me I'm afraid.

Fimbo Wed 03-Jun-09 23:33:12

Ah I can have him all to myself then! grin

pavlovthecat Wed 03-Jun-09 23:33:36

its funny cos i don't normally like scottish accents on men, but his....its ver ver sexy!

Twinklemegan Wed 03-Jun-09 23:36:39

Really? It's the only reason I moved up here (don't tell DH wink)

Fimbo Wed 03-Jun-09 23:37:14

I go to bed with a Scottish accent every night.

pavlovthecat Wed 03-Jun-09 23:42:00

Fimbo - ah see thats why you prefer the posh bloke. You have scottish overload grin.

I think its that I don't like certain scottish accents. They vary so much, I like the soft ones, like Dr Cullen. Is that Edinburgh area? And I expect it depends on who it is on.

Twinklemegan Wed 03-Jun-09 23:49:36

Oh yes it depends. No Glaswegian or Fife for me thank you. Sorry if you come from either of those Fimbo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now