Talk

Advanced search

to think half my local candidates don't actually want to be our MP?

(2 Posts)
laweaselmys Wed 03-Jun-09 16:58:33

Election is tomorrow.

So far I have been given campaign information about the candidate that is already our MP (in the post and via campaigners in our town)

And had a flyer through my door that is information about that parties MEP campaign with a hastily photocopied picture of a bloke (MP candidate) next to a local school on the front but no information.

That's it.

It's like the other two candidates have decided actually, with all this expenses stuff, they'd rather not.

It's looking more and more like I am going to have to vote for a party I wouldn't normally consider voting for, just because their candidate is the only one that really wants the job!

ABitStretched Wed 03-Jun-09 22:34:00

u must live near me!!!! I;ve had loads of flyers but they're all crap. One even boasted that as the current MP he had upgraded the local park - well I live 10 min walk from there and as of yesterday the slide was still missing but the graffitti and broken glass was still there. Not sure I can summon the strength to tick box - i would just be doing it randomly if i did.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now