Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think that there is always more stuff than storage space?

(6 Posts)
leothelioness Mon 01-Jun-09 16:12:23

stuff grows quicker than storage space does, especially once you have kids.
or is it just me?

laweaselmys Mon 01-Jun-09 16:14:01

No, not just you. There is some addage about space, and how as soon as we have more we fill it up, so there is never enough...

cat64 Mon 01-Jun-09 16:14:32

Message withdrawn

leothelioness Mon 01-Jun-09 16:22:42

I am moviing in just over a week and its my 4th move in 6 years I am always pretty good about doing a massive clearout with mini ones inbetween but it always seem to creep back to the same level after a few months.

atworknotworking Mon 01-Jun-09 16:27:52

No YANBU I don't know where the heck it all comes from, weve had 3 huge tip trips since December and I think will be doing another one soon (and there's only 3 of us). Open a cupboard in my house and you need a hard hat dread it when the meter man comes blush

golgi Mon 01-Jun-09 20:49:29

In my house it's not the children that are the problem, it's the husband. There are computer entrails everywhere, bits of bike all over the kitchen.....
The garage is full of god knows what, he has the smallest bedroom upstairs which is full of books and more computer innards.
And this is after I've been trying my best to keep it under control and secretly giving things away when he's not looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now