Talk

Advanced search

to expect men as well as women who are going to wear open shoes to care for their feet

(5 Posts)
babybarrister Sun 31-May-09 20:47:01

just revolted over the weekend with the number of really scussy feet in trendy flip flops on frankly quite young looking men who I would expect:
1. not to have such vile uncared for feet
2. to be a bit more metrosexual given their age ....

I am only suggesting a bit of pumicing and perhaps some moisturiser - not miracles!!!

nickytwotimes Sun 31-May-09 20:49:23

Yanbu.
I am not the most image consious (sp) person in the world, but I HATE horrible feet.
My SIL has the most revolting cracked heels int he world yet insists on wearing mules at all times so we have to stare at teh horrid, yellowing skin. 5 minutes with a foot grater once a week and it'd be gone.

Promdress Sun 31-May-09 20:59:22

I don't care about other peoples' feet. They can be as vile as they want. I'm too busy feeling smug and admiring my own dainty, perfectly soft and painted ones grin

babybarrister Sun 31-May-09 21:01:39

mine certainly are not gorgeous but I do try and they are therefore not cracked either. even my DH who came to me with disgusting feet has been bullied persuaded to pumice and use a bit of cream from time to time

babybarrister Sun 31-May-09 21:01:42

mine certainly are not gorgeous but I do try and they are therefore not cracked either. even my DH who came to me with disgusting feet has been bullied persuaded to pumice and use a bit of cream from time to time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now