Talk

Advanced search

To be completely pi$$ed off that I am ill on my supposed day of peace?!!!

(4 Posts)
JoandMax Sun 31-May-09 12:16:05

This doesn't really need any replies but I am so unbelieveably annoyed that I am ill today. My husband has taken our 10.5 month old DS to a big motorcross day with his dad and brother, they will have a lovely boys day and won't be back til late tonight (left at 7am this morning) and I was so looking forward to a whole day on my own. I felt a bit dodgy when I woke up but thought it was the few glasses of wine I'd had last night but no, have progressively felt worse and spent the last 2 hours being sick. I am now just lying on the sofa feeling rubbish, grrrrrrrrr.

I spoke to my DH who was completely unsympathetic and just said well you'll still have a relaxing day watching telly! I was going to go for a walk, have lunch out, maybe get a pedicure, cook my favourite tea....

Arghhghghg

CakeandFineWine Sun 31-May-09 21:30:38

That is truly annoying!
It always happens though doesn't it!

{{{{{{hugs and sympathy galore}}}}}}}}}}}}

Even it if is virtual x

HumphreyCobbler Sun 31-May-09 21:35:08

I would be gutted too

Do hope you feel better soon

cyteen Sun 31-May-09 21:38:43

YANBU at all. Poor you, I hope you feel better soon.

I came down with a really vile cold on Friday and then DP and I spent this beautiful sunny weekend nursing a feverish/teething-mad baby, so I feel your pain

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now