Talk

Advanced search

To want to curl up and die with embarrasment!!

(22 Posts)
LucyEllensmummy Mon 23-Feb-09 15:35:03

I don't believe ive just done this!!! Got back from town all hot and bothered - took my jumper and bra on and stuck DPs work shirt on - its ripped. Knock on the Door - two guys collecting for the PDSA. Dog runs out into the garden - theres me stood there in DPs ripped shirt, explaining that i don't do charity at the door! Well i can imagine that they felt they received more than they bargained for - I looked down to see my NIPPLE poking out of the ripped T-shirt!!!

I just grabbed my dog and shot back inside - i think this t-shirt has to go in the bin!

MarmadukeScarlet Mon 23-Feb-09 15:36:35

That knocks my turning up at the wrong college (6 miles away) for a class this morning into a cocked hat!

Flier Mon 23-Feb-09 15:36:52

rofl grin

Hawkmoth Mon 23-Feb-09 15:39:44

Wouldn't worry unless they come back the same time tomorrow!!!!

Owch.

nannyL Mon 23-Feb-09 15:41:17

lmao grin

mm22bys Mon 23-Feb-09 15:42:26

roflmao!

YASNBU!

RealityIsMyOnlyDelusion Mon 23-Feb-09 15:44:22

Message withdrawn

pramspotter Mon 23-Feb-09 15:51:10

Aww don't worry about it. Maybe they didn't notice.

Redazzy Mon 23-Feb-09 16:02:04

Oh no! It reminds me of the time an elderly male neighbour rang our bell on a Saturday morning. I was still in pyjamas (no bra - not a good idea!) and would not have answered the door except he looked in the kitchen window and saw me. We chatted for a little while and I could see him looking at my bosom area which made me feel very uncomfortable. Finally he looked again and said "Tempting, but I won't". When I looked down my ds had managed to put a sticker from a toy on my nipple area saying "Press here"! blush

LucyEllensmummy Mon 23-Feb-09 16:02:31

pramspotter - they noticed, i am shall we say, blessed in the breast department!

newpup Mon 23-Feb-09 16:09:56

lol. I once went to work ( I was a teacher before DDs) wearing a jumper straight from the tumble dryer. At lunchtime, a member of staff pointed out that I had a pair of knickers stuck to the back of my jumper!! blush

Wizzska Mon 23-Feb-09 16:21:41

Newpup - that's classic.

SparklingSarah Tue 24-Feb-09 09:36:58

ahhhh well! brightened their day!

MmeLindt Tue 24-Feb-09 09:39:06

ROFL

At least you are not alone

[waits for more embarrassing stories]

choochoochaboogie Tue 24-Feb-09 09:41:06

LOL grin made me laugh - lots! Thank you for brightening my day - these things usually happen to me !!

PortofinoLovesPancakes Tue 24-Feb-09 09:41:23

My dad answered the door once with his willy hanging out of his pyjamas. The nice young lady doing a survey didn't know where to look!

Roskva Tue 24-Feb-09 09:44:14

I once answered the door to the postie clad in a bath towel. Postie handed me a package and asked me to sign for it. Without thinking, I let go of the towel, which promptly migrated south blushblushblush

Lemontart Tue 24-Feb-09 09:45:13

LOL classic!

Still scarred from the time as a teenager when I went poolside with my knickers over the top of my swimsuit (dressed swimsuit under my clothes and put knickers on top so as not to fall out of my towel roll - back then we never took swim bags to the pool) Going hot and cold thinking about it!!

bruxeur Tue 24-Feb-09 09:47:23

Roskva, is your postman Robin Askwith? Or Sid James?

Roskva Tue 24-Feb-09 14:08:12

Neither really, but then maybe the moustache is a cunning disguise grin

Iklboo Tue 24-Feb-09 14:09:56

Although it may have looked like you were breastfeeding the dog when they knocked grin

onlinemummy Tue 24-Feb-09 14:12:29

that has brightened up my day, sorry but thanks! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now