Talk

Advanced search

To think some usernames on here are overly crude?

(361 Posts)
SnackJack Mon 16-Feb-09 14:13:59

I've seen some really crude names on here lately.
"AnyFucker" "BodybagMaggots" "sweatyarsecrack" etc

I can't believe that these are women that have chosen these names.

Am I the only one that thinks there is really no need to be so crude?

AlistairSim Mon 16-Feb-09 14:15:15

Yep..

Think it may only be you.

FAQinglovely Mon 16-Feb-09 14:15:19

anyfucker has been around for ages - I don't really like "crude" names - but love hers grin

TrillianAstra Mon 16-Feb-09 14:15:52

And the seasonal variations: anyfuckerfora...

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:16:48

YABU. Does it really bother you? I have more pressing things to worry about.

And why should it make a difference if it is women who have chosen these names? Are women not entitled to be crude if so they choose?

smile

diedandgonetodevon Mon 16-Feb-09 14:17:40

anyfucker's username always makes me smile tbh grin

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:17:43

Is there a little bit of irony there, FAQ, given your current namechange? grin Or am I mispronouncing it in my head? grin

IAteMakkaPakka Mon 16-Feb-09 14:18:05

I just knew this would be about AnyFucker. It's particularly inspired, i think. If I wanted the company of conservative laydees sipping Earl Grey and comparing twinsets I'd have joined the WRI grin As it is I much prefer this hairy-handed bunch wink

themoon66 Mon 16-Feb-09 14:18:14

How's your vampire man Snacks?? Somebody bumped your thread last night asking for an update.

KingCanuteIAm Mon 16-Feb-09 14:18:31

I agree FAQ, I don't know why exactly but it always makes me smile grin

I am not sure I care enough that I would post a thread, I sometimes look at them and feel a bit hmm in a "not something I would have chossen but each to their own" kind of way - but I don't think I would be thinking they may be trolls because "women couldn't have come up with that"

Wait for the deluge of rude names to come here now though grin

FAQinglovely Mon 16-Feb-09 14:18:42

wink

Pingping Mon 16-Feb-09 14:19:03

Awwwwwwwww I love anyfucker name
YABU snackjack

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:19:28

Oh, is this a wind-up?

I always fall for them...

FAQinglovely Mon 16-Feb-09 14:19:45

actually I need to change it again as it was my Valentines name - and Valentines has been and gone (and was very nice grin) - or maybe I should just hang onto it until the start of Lent and come up with an Easter name then...........

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:20:37

FAQ - wink grin

ForeverOptimistic Mon 16-Feb-09 14:21:22

I always feel a bit scared of them. The names remind me of the tough girls at schools who would make you hand over your dinner money otherwise you would get your head kicked in.

SnackJack Mon 16-Feb-09 14:21:48

I have posted an update on my vampire

This wasn't a wind up, I just read a post by someone called sweaty arse crach and it almost made me bolk blush probably because I had an image of a big, fat sweaty bloke with a hairy arse in my head.

expatinscotland Mon 16-Feb-09 14:22:44

AnyFucker's been around for donks!

In fact, I know why she took that name and it always makes me smile .

But I'm crude like that.

ThreadieMair Mon 16-Feb-09 14:24:20

Penthesileia , due to ignorance and terminal laziness I've never stopped to pronounce your name properly in my head. I've always just thought of you as 'Penis' for short.blush

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:25:20

Being a little pessimistic there, Forever, no? grin

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:26:43

<snort> Threadie! (great name, btw - I love the velvet tones of the man himself...): grin blush grin

PussyNoMore Mon 16-Feb-09 14:27:19

I loved anyfuckerForAMincepie

Penthesileia Mon 16-Feb-09 14:28:07

Oooooh - grey area now....

Is PussyNoMore rude, or not?????

grin

MrsSeanBean Mon 16-Feb-09 14:28:20

AnyFucker's name has to be one of the best. It transcends crudeness.
Only last week I commented on its endless versatility: AnyFuckerforaMincePie, AnyFuckerforaShiteSoppyCard etc...

Pan Mon 16-Feb-09 14:28:56

SnackJack - you have a filthy mind.

Also, in some parts of the UK a 'snackjack is a euphemism for a blowjob...which itself is a euphemism for performing oral sex on a man. So....greenhouses and stones and all of that...and yes you are being very thin-skinned, and YABVU.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now