Talk

Advanced search

the grotty man thread!

(333 Posts)
dsrplus8haggisandneeps Mon 26-Jan-09 17:21:28

ok girls time to spill, whats the most revolting bad habit the man/son/male in your life does, lets be honest ? dh farts a lot, but worse than that if he drops a chocolate biscuiteon the floor he'll pick it up, blow on it as if that decontaminates it from bacteria and eats it. yuck!<boak> hve accidentally broken some crockery chucking it at him when ive caught him doing this!shock

MrsMattie Mon 26-Jan-09 17:24:01

Leaves his used undies in a trail all over the place (bedroom floor, bathroom floor...who knows where they'll turn up next?grin)

Bites the skin on his thumb <cringe> STOP IT!

dsrplus8haggisandneeps Mon 26-Jan-09 17:27:03

anyone else brave enough to join this thread?

MotherFlippin Mon 26-Jan-09 17:28:35

Message withdrawn

JustKeepSwimming Mon 26-Jan-09 17:30:21

bites his nails
leaves laundry on the floor
doesn't 'clean' his toothbrush so it gets all manky <boak>
leaves used hankies around the place

Siriusmew Mon 26-Jan-09 17:32:49

DP cleans under his nails with the kitchen knives. Filthy creature. Use a cocktail stick you oaf! Or better yet WASH YOUR FECKIN' HANDS PROPERLY! Its called a NAIL brush for reasons which obviuosly escape him! angry

VinegarTits Mon 26-Jan-09 17:35:38

Does he pick up food off your diry floors, or off the pavement outside?

I will eat food that i have dropped inside my house (my floors are spotless) i just say 'god bless my food' and blow on it

VinegarTits Mon 26-Jan-09 17:37:09

Motherflippin, what did your ex do? he didnt wipe his knob on the curtain after sex did he?

SobranieCocktail Mon 26-Jan-09 17:38:47

God I eat food that's fallen on the floor all the time.

But then my floors are quite clean <<casts nasturtiums>> wink

MotherFlippin Mon 26-Jan-09 17:38:50

Message withdrawn

loobeylou Mon 26-Jan-09 17:40:20

(whispers) blows his nose then inspects contents of hanky blush, & never ever ever cleans the toilet pan when he has made a mess of it

(but I still love him heaps, after all no one's perfect)

wabbit Mon 26-Jan-09 17:41:37

I do 'magic blow' to get germs off ds's food that's dropped onto the floor... the three second rule applies in this house grin

DP has NO revolting habits shock it's me who has to curb mine blush (I fart and pick at my toenails incessantly wink)

loobeylou Mon 26-Jan-09 17:41:55

LOL VT !!
(loobey eyes her curtains from the charity shop very suspiciously.....just what WAS that odd little stain?)

VinegarTits Mon 26-Jan-09 17:42:04

My ex used to pick his nose and eat it

wabbit Mon 26-Jan-09 17:42:53

lol @ VT!

Mummyfor3 Mon 26-Jan-09 17:44:11

Eating biscuits off floors, inside or out, is disgusting? Really? Oh dear...

DS2 eats his brother's bogies, no really, almost made me heave when I witnessed it, but then I passed out laughing grin. DH will collect belly button fluff and roll it between thumb and index finger whilst watching telly.
Dirty undies/laundry etc, pah! Yes, Motherflippin, what did he do? Begging you, please beat the above.

<<now embarrassed by confessions, but will post anyway and then name change>>

JustKeepSwimming Mon 26-Jan-09 17:44:36

Eating food from the floor no problem here blush

Cleaning the toilet, argh, had to have words the other day when i had friends coming round and he'd left it in a gross state.

farting lots obv!

waiting for MotherFlippin to come clean!

MissusLindt Mon 26-Jan-09 17:45:02

LOL VT

DH bites the skin on his thumbs too.

We have the 3 second rule too when a biscuit is dropped on the floor. Will watch my head for flying crockery when Dsrplus8 in nearby.

Mummyfor3 Mon 26-Jan-09 17:47:48

Oh, yes, hankies, yunk!! The sooner they are made illegal the better.

Or how about DS1 eating (dried) cat poo in the garden when he was about 1? Did not do him any harm, BTW, but would not encourage it blush

MrsTittleMouse Mon 26-Jan-09 17:48:46

Very interested to see what motherflippin will come up with. DH bites his nails - his toenails.

MotherFlippin Mon 26-Jan-09 17:49:22

Message withdrawn

VinegarTits Mon 26-Jan-09 17:50:46

Spill motherflippn, i have to leave now, dying to know?

dsrplus8haggisandneeps Mon 26-Jan-09 17:51:30

ok ,i admit im a bit ott about the droped biscuits,(inside: its divorce if he ever tries it outside). it is disgusting because the kids forget to take their outside shoes off when they come in the house! you dont know where/ or through what they've been walking! <boak>( i do steam clean or wash carpets weekly and floors daily)Motherflippen, spill now, please what did he do?grin

MotherFlippin Mon 26-Jan-09 17:51:38

Message withdrawn

squeaver Mon 26-Jan-09 17:52:29

Picks nose.

Farts excessively

Seems to somehow miss the bowl and "deposit" on the rim of the toilet seat. WTF? How does that happen?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now