Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I know I am but it is my birthday tommorrow, and DH is away tonight at a business do.

(7 Posts)
Cicatrice Wed 17-Dec-08 20:33:32

So I won't have anyone here to say Happy Birthday in the morning. He left me a present and will phone but its not the same.

I would not have given this a second thought when I was younger!

daydreambeliever Wed 17-Dec-08 20:38:04

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

YANBU, but I guess it cant be helped, will he be back by the evening?

dilemma456 Wed 17-Dec-08 20:38:53

Message withdrawn

SnowMuchToBits Wed 17-Dec-08 20:39:01

Well, if it's any consolation, on my birthday although dh was here, he couldn't be bothered to lift his head off the pillow and wish me a happy birthday (let alone go and make me a cup of tea, bring me a present etc). Ds (aged 8) came in and said Happy Birthday, gave me his present and tried to get dh to wake up (unsuccessfully).

So it could be worse!

SnowMuchToBits Wed 17-Dec-08 20:39:44

Oh and happy birthday for tomorrow. How old are your dcs? Will they be able to help you celebrate?

Cicatrice Wed 17-Dec-08 20:43:14

Thanks very much. DS is only 15months so he's no use for singing Happy Birthday, although he is a very cheery wee soul of a morning, unlike his mum. DH won't be back till tommorrow night.

Sorry for your birthday SnowMuchToBits.

I don't make a big deal of my birthday but to have no deal at all is a bit of a let down.

SnowMuchToBits Wed 17-Dec-08 20:45:40

I bet when your ds gets older he will be able to help you! Don't worry about mine - ds was fab! Dh got up eventually and did produce a present, but a "Happy birthday" first thing would have been nice.

Hope you manage to have a great day anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now