Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to tell someone off in the street when I've had to stop one of their kids running across the road and seen another do it too?????

(5 Posts)
LoveBeingAMummy Fri 31-Oct-08 10:34:27

At the local shopping park and see a little girl run across the road, i check and nothing is coming and can't see who she is with and she goes into a shop. ONe of the asstiants asks if shes with me and I say no. 30 seconds later a lttle boy comes running out of the shop and goes to run stright across the road, I can see a car coming so shout "STOP", he does and then I say"don't you run across the road without looking there's a car coming", he then looks crosses and goes up to a man who is half in the car chatting to a woman. The man looks up and at me. I ask if the chld belongs to him, and if the girl does and then tell him he should be whatching them as they are running across the road. He replies its not his fault his other daughter in the shop shouild be looking after them WTF?!?!!!!?

ladymariner Fri 31-Oct-08 10:46:53

yanbu. He'a an arse

ladymariner Fri 31-Oct-08 10:47:23

He's an arse blush

noonki Fri 31-Oct-08 10:48:17

YANBU at all, if you had just saved one of my children from being run over I would have sobbed pathetically thanking you

myjobismum Fri 31-Oct-08 10:49:57

well done you! regardless of what that man said you may well have saved that little boys life!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now