Talk

Advanced search

Bloody parent and child parking

(12 Posts)
soannoyed Thu 30-Oct-08 14:53:08

I was in Tescos trying to find a car space and people with kids kept filling up the spaces. There are parent and child ones for them, why on earth are they wanting to use the ones for those of us either with older kids or those without?

One of the offenders was a bit on the thin side. TBh I think it would have done them some good to have parked a bit closer to the store.

kormAaaarrrggghhhchameleon Thu 30-Oct-08 14:55:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RagingHormone Thu 30-Oct-08 14:59:59

I saw someone with one leg and no nose parking in an average space the other day, too. Clogging up the spaces!!! Helloooo, disabled parking for disabled people. I enjoy the long walk to the store from the other end of the car park, but oh no, the selfish sod made it imperative I park right next to the store, purposely shortening my walk. Disgraceful.

And people carriers in average spaces? People with people carriers have many people to carry! Don't get me started... common sense people, please.

Heehee.

I'm sick of the car parking disputes, too. Silly isn't it?

BouncingTurtleSkulls Thu 30-Oct-08 15:02:25

I hate seeing people in car parks full stop!

Shop online you bloody imbeciles, that it was t'interweb is for!

wink

hambo Thu 30-Oct-08 15:04:12

no nose
hehehehehhehehehe

guffaw RH you very very funny grin

hambo Thu 30-Oct-08 15:05:01

hehehhe
still laughing

heh

RagingHormone Thu 30-Oct-08 15:09:02

grin

pingping Thu 30-Oct-08 17:02:39

PMSL!

mosschops30 Thu 30-Oct-08 17:04:22

because all the old wrinklies park in the P&C spaces when they cant have a disabled badge ..... FACT

mosschops30 Thu 30-Oct-08 17:04:33

grin

MoreSpamThanGlam Thu 30-Oct-08 17:06:28

And why the hell are there even shoppers shopping? Isnt there some wine to drink at 9am somewhere? Good grief...these people need to get a life...

SparklyGothKat Thu 30-Oct-08 17:10:55

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now