Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To not want all ILs to visit the delivery suite with BILs dog 2 mins after I give birth?

(10 Posts)
Flibbertyjibbet Wed 29-Oct-08 12:53:23

Cos y'know, dp wants them all there, and bil says he can't possibly visit us without his dog.

wink

grin

(Supposed to be working from home today and bored...)

VinegArghhhWasStabbedInTheTits Wed 29-Oct-08 12:56:11

Just tell them to fuckoff or something inarticulate like that grin

artichokes Wed 29-Oct-08 12:57:21

There is no delivery suite in the country that would let him in with a dog shock. What on earth is he thinking?

DeJaVousdoo Wed 29-Oct-08 12:57:50

Do you really think the hospital would let them bring a dog onto the ward? Surely not!

cluckyagain Wed 29-Oct-08 12:57:53

snigger

MamaG Wed 29-Oct-08 12:59:42

When I had my DD 9 years ago, my SIL came to visit and brought her tiny puppy onto the ward, hidden in her coat.

100% true

She didn't want the puppy to scratch her fancy leather interior of her car!

LOL LOL

DH was horrified and anxious that she'd be apprehended by a MW on the way out, hiding a small moving bundle under her coat.

DesperateHousewifeToo Wed 29-Oct-08 12:59:53

Let the dog in but tel the Bil he'll have to be tied up to the lampost outside. grin

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 29-Oct-08 13:03:10

We have told our cat that she can't visit. She'll be hell to live with if she finds out the dog is intending to come grin

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 29-Oct-08 13:10:05

Ho hum I thought it might give us all a laugh to merge two of this mornings aibu threads into one...

Obviously got too much time on my hands!

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 29-Oct-08 13:38:00

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now