Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to find MN to be a much more appealling proposition than the pile of washing that I 'should' be doing?

(12 Posts)
shootfromthehip Tue 28-Oct-08 08:17:06

Does what it says on the tin. Please provide me with justification for doing this rather than doing that.

LostProphet Tue 28-Oct-08 08:18:40

did you know that stains come out easier if they are left ignored in favour of MN?

No other form of ignoring works though, only MN.

potatofactory Tue 28-Oct-08 08:20:31

It's certainly more alluring than the washing up I didn't do last night as we were watching a film...

Alas, I can't provide justification - other than something lame like it's good for the soul to share, and the chores don't really matter...

doesn't REALLY work, does it.

Anyway - what other threads shall I look at now....

liahGeneMutatedMonster Tue 28-Oct-08 08:22:20

absolutely nbu. Tis half term, my kids are currently in sitting room, arguing over the bloody xbox.

Will get myself a coffee and toast in a min, and return to my comfy spot.

Having said that, Have got nappies in wash, and a load in the drier, [smug emoticon]

Put kettle on, stick washing in while it boils and come right back.

NotDoingTheHousework Tue 28-Oct-08 08:22:24

Message withdrawn

shootfromthehip Tue 28-Oct-08 08:24:04

Oh, it is also saving me from teaching a 4yr old her alphabet- she is determined to do her 'paperwork'.

I did 3 lots of washing yesterday ffs. There must be more to life than this! Aargh

shootfromthehip Tue 28-Oct-08 08:24:59

Oh, I don't 'do' ironing. No, no, no.

liahGeneMutatedMonster Tue 28-Oct-08 08:26:50

shoot, there must be some stuff you have to iron? No?

I try to iron at little as possible but still manage 2 baskets regularly.

Do you think it's the fact that i leave it in the tumble over night?

shootfromthehip Tue 28-Oct-08 08:32:32

DH irons his own shirts and I occasionally iron an outfit for a night out. That's it. I don't really use the tumbledrier as it creases terribly- I have a pulley in my kitchen so it dries over night. Only takes one load at a time though. I have become proficient at hanging stuff on the radiatiors sans creases.

I have crinkly children wink

NotDoingTheHousework Tue 28-Oct-08 08:35:19

Message withdrawn

shootfromthehip Tue 28-Oct-08 08:43:26

Boo. I wish I had a wee 'slave' (as a male friend of mine used to refer to his cleaner- wrong but funny) to give all the jobs I hate to.

liahGeneMutatedMonster Tue 28-Oct-08 08:50:41

hgrin] at crinkly children. I have some of those too. They don't care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now