Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

in threatening to give all the girls games away

(6 Posts)
misdee Mon 27-Oct-08 09:15:09

they got given operation last week. today they have lost two peices again (same happened last week)

have told them unless they find those pieces now, i will giove their games away and they wont be getting anymore for xmas.

am fed up of games with missing parts.

ilovemydog Mon 27-Oct-08 09:16:12

would velcro help?

ElviraInanEcup Mon 27-Oct-08 09:16:55

Message withdrawn

CharleeInChains Mon 27-Oct-08 09:17:39

I made the mistake of getting my ds1 a game last year he is only 4 and they have been binned, all bits lost and broken.

I don;t think your unreasonable, i hate it when the kids loose and wreck thier things.

BloodshotEyeballsintheScarySky Mon 27-Oct-08 09:18:27

No, YANBU. DD is only little but I bought her some egg things that make a sound like maracas (she uses them at music group) and I count them in and out each day! I had to get them from the States although they weren't expensive and I'm not letting her lose them!

I totally anal (not saying you are) and I dread her being old enough for games with bits. I was my own worst nightmare when I used to play Mousetrap! grin

justgotbfp Mon 27-Oct-08 09:19:12

we have a very strict location rule...games are played only in one place and played properly so if pieces are getting tossed or dropped on purpose the game goes away. Seems to have dramatically reduced the number of lost pieces and has even worked for cranium carriboo which if just one little ball is lost is not playable>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now