Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to wake DH up so I can have an extra hour in bed?

(5 Posts)
Tobermory Sun 26-Oct-08 07:45:02

we are away at sister in laws. Dd is unwell, full of cold, cough cough cough , not eating much and obviouosy just feeling rubbish.
Friday night she slept very badly, dh got up at 7 with her but during the night we were both up a lot, eventuallyi had to cuddle her to sleep so only dozed myself. Last nightwas much the same though not qute as bad. De woke at 5 ish. Dh is still asleep now 2.5 hours later.
AIBU to wake him so he can be on duty and I van have a much needed extra hour sleep?

mooog Sun 26-Oct-08 07:48:35

No UANBU Because if you are anything like most mothers it will be you who does the majority of the cleaning,cooking and every other bloody thing that needs to be done,

Kick dh out the bed is what i say!!!

AlistairSim Sun 26-Oct-08 07:59:13

Do it!
Can't believe you're even asking, tbh.

If my dp wasn't swanning aound in a posh hotel, I would have gently shoved him out of bed this morning.

Libra1975 Sun 26-Oct-08 08:09:20

Nope YANBU, at the weekend I get up with DS at 7am to feed and play and then kick DH out of bed 8:30ish to play with DS whilst I go back to bed for 90minutes.
It's not unreasonable, it's necessary for your own health!

Libra1975 Sun 26-Oct-08 08:09:20

Nope YANBU, at the weekend I get up with DS at 7am to feed and play and then kick DH out of bed 8:30ish to play with DS whilst I go back to bed for 90minutes.
It's not unreasonable, it's necessary for your own health!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now