Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be peeved DH is out and I'm NOT!

(3 Posts)
mumchie Fri 24-Oct-08 22:30:01

Dh is working really hard, long hours for the last few weeks - it's not a usual thing but just till he gets this project finished.
He's not coming home til late, hasn't seen dc this week (apart from briefly in the morning).

He phones today to tell me he'll be home a bit early but 'the boys' are having a poker night round his mates. It ends up the traffic is really bad and he gets home at 6.45 but has to be round his mates at 7.15....caus he's making them dinner!
I felt ok about the poker night until he comes home late and sits on the toilet for 20 mins, gets changed and heads out the door again leaving me to the bedtime routine.

So here I am again all alone after what feels like a long slogg of a week with the kids and so desperate for some adult conversation.
Well yes fine, I probably am being unreasonable, afterall he needs to get out too, but I'm still allowed to be pissed off...aren't I?

ledodgy Fri 24-Oct-08 22:31:25

Yes you are allowed to be pissed off. Make sure you get a lie in tommorrow!

Greatfun Fri 24-Oct-08 23:19:34

YANBU. This happens to me every friday which is why i am on MN at 23.20 at night. I need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now