Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to want DH to get OFF the f*ckin computer, take Flameboy away from me and put the kids TO BED???

(25 Posts)

I spent best part of an hour with a dentist pulling, drilling and bashing my tooth, killing nerves and generally hell.

I HURT.

I am in bed, I haven't even made it downstairs to find the painkillers I desperately need.

Flameboy is getting in and out of MY bed.

I cannot even yell downstairs to get him moved.

DD passed on a message for me hmm

F*cking WoW.

compo Tue 21-Oct-08 19:11:38

why dn't you get off the laptop and tell him wink

Because I hurt too much to stand

needmorecoffee Tue 21-Oct-08 19:12:15

completely reasonable. You've had an awful day althoug, given I'm facing an extraction of my own I didn't read the whole thread but pput hands over eyes and went 'lalalalalalala'
You need pampering.

differentWitch Tue 21-Oct-08 19:12:53

Send him an IM that he needs to bring your painkillers and take flameboy with him.

compo Tue 21-Oct-08 19:13:00

send him an email?

NMC - I am a freak by all accounts. Most go fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine it seems hmmenvy

mumhadenough Tue 21-Oct-08 19:13:37

Send him a message on messenger. YANBU.

LadyOfRoffle Tue 21-Oct-08 19:13:39

Ring him. I ring DHs mobile when I am stuck feeding DS and hate shouting with DS on my lap

CherryChOpstick Tue 21-Oct-08 19:13:55

Have you eaten yet?

He doesn't turn on msn It involves speaking to people which he doesn't do well so he hides from all human contact hmm

DS has now gone (of his own accord - I think mummy was too dull), and it sounds like DH might actually be doing something.

I am going to nab him for a drink when he comes to do bedtime - pills are in my bag next to me

Ringing him would have made too much sense blush

No CCS (I can't settle with that name btw), I really should eat, but I have no idea what. Don't fancy soup. I fancy indian, but not sure that is a) wise b) affordable

TheInvisibleSpookDidIt Tue 21-Oct-08 19:16:31

Oh flame, I have a WoW addidcted DH too.

Tell him you'll delete his lvl 70 if he doesn't move his arse and help you!!

KerryMumchingOnEyeballs Tue 21-Oct-08 19:19:08

i have bribed him

he's playing his mate's account, so deleting the character could be harsh wink

Kids in bed, milk was brought up so I could take pills

ShosheTheGhoshe Tue 21-Oct-08 19:31:26

Oh God not another one.

DH is in Germany this week, he has his IM on, do you think he will answer me , will he fuck,

Why, 'because it is a important bit' aaaargggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I hate WoW

CherryChOpstick Tue 21-Oct-08 19:47:03

The day I had mine out I had fish pie to eat, mixed some creme freshe into it and mashed it. No alcohol!

funny you should say that - i just called my mum to bring me a fish pie with my prescription Lovely lady has spent 1 1/2 hours in Asda waiting to pick the 'script up for me

CherryChOpstick Tue 21-Oct-08 19:54:03

Aw bless her, lucky you. envy
Do you think I should change back to Goober? I have been thinking about it.

I prefer goober

Goober Tue 21-Oct-08 19:59:41

I'm back!

I love you

Goober Tue 21-Oct-08 20:07:06

That's not a picture of your smile. It has too many teeth!

<snurk>

Painkillers are starting to kick in. It is now a sharp throb rather than excruciating pain

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now