Talk

Advanced search

to ask for help on this thread...

(16 Posts)
chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 16:33:02

Hopefully not! Just wanted to reach as many people as possible grin

I did a terrible thing today and lost my dd's beloved winnie the pooh figure. She's lost it before but we've always managed to find it, this time was my fault and it's definitely gone for good. I feel so awful.

Anyway in my desperate attempts to find her a replacement I thought you lovely mners might be able to help.

The pooh she lost was one of a set of three small plastic figures (couple of inches high) that came in a tube and was bought around easter time from Tesco. Since then I've not seen them anywhere. She's carried him around with her everywhere since we bought it.

If anyone has these at home and they aren't played with I would be so so grateful if you could get in touch. I've looked on amazon, ebay etc but they're nowhere to be found. Of course I'll be more than happy to pay for the figure and postage.

Really hoping someone can help!

FimboGotAxed Tue 21-Oct-08 16:34:43

Try posting this on the lost toys thread

chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 16:36:18

ok, thank u, hadn't realised there was one...

FimboGotAxed Tue 21-Oct-08 16:37:46

It's headed "toys reunited"

starzzz Tue 21-Oct-08 16:38:05

How do you know you have lost something for good?

VictorianSqualorSquelchNSquirm Tue 21-Oct-08 16:39:25

Try calling Tesco, or making her like something else WTP smells of urinegrin

nappyaddict Tue 21-Oct-08 16:39:30

when you've looked everywhere can't find it or you lose it out of the house.

chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 16:39:47

cos we were out shopping and i've called all the shops we went to, no one has found it

glaskhamhasoneintheoven Tue 21-Oct-08 16:43:12

I think i may have one of these... does he have a green butterfly or something?? if so i know one of my two had it, could have a look and see if i could find it out for you? its obviously not used any more in our house!!

chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 17:07:15

I've uploaded a pic of the missing pooh to my other thread mumsnet.com/Talk/toys_reunited/631946-lost-winnie-the-pooh-from-tube-of-three-figures

Surfermum Tue 21-Oct-08 17:17:26

Is this it? on ebay

chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 17:35:34

omg yes!!!!

lol, look at me getting all excited about a toy!

not sure about the 4 inches but the figures are identical looking so I'm getting it! Thank u so much grin grin

glaskhamhasoneintheoven Tue 21-Oct-08 17:37:11

sorry that wasn't the one i had either... would have still sent it you if it was!! glad you've found one the same!! maybe buy 2 so you always have a spare!!!!

chickenmama Tue 21-Oct-08 18:04:57

aw thanks what does your one look like? (anything toddler-hand sized is good!) how much would u want for it? having a spare is a v good idea and i'm not sure i'll be able to find another the same so i could use that as back up in case the new one goes awol.

glaskhamhasoneintheoven Tue 21-Oct-08 18:11:55

erm... i'm not entirely sure where the one we have has gone to, will have a search through their toys tomorrow... its about 3 inches or so, WTP sat down with a little green butterfly on his hand or something...

glaskhamhasoneintheoven Tue 21-Oct-08 18:24:08

had a little look in the bag of toys we recently cleared out, but couldn't see it in there... might be that i'm outta luck for you. But I know i got it from wollworths, it only cost a couple of £ and was very cute!! If i find it over the next couple of days i'll let you know on here!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now