Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

For wanting to get this bus driver sacked?

(5 Posts)
MrsSnape Mon 20-Oct-08 10:46:39

So I was driving happily along this morning on my way to tesco and came to a t-junction. Quite a small one.

Anyway I could see that a bus was wanting to turn left and had already driven across the road so I had to wait basically...fair enough.

Anyway he just stopped there looking at me! so I gestured for him to turn making it obvious I was prepared to wait and he stuck his toungue in his bottom lip (in a sort of "duh! kinda way) and started waving frantically with his hands that he couldn't get the bus around as if it was my fault!!!

I've seen many, many buses turn in this junction before so know full well that it wasn't my fault, he was just a shit driver!

I resisted the urge to cause a full blown road rage incident and reversed slightly to give him more room but I'm now fuming and feel like calling the bus company and demanding a full apology for his attitude!

AIBU?

Freckle Mon 20-Oct-08 10:49:15

I'd ask for an apology and an assurance that said driver will be required to retake his bus driver's course so that he can drive properly.

scaryteacher Mon 20-Oct-08 10:49:37

Just put it down to the fact that he's male and forget it. The bus drivers in Brussels are the same; I think they see their buses as extensions of certain parts of their anatomies!

mumblechum Mon 20-Oct-08 11:24:28

Move on, Mrs S.

kristatwin Mon 20-Oct-08 11:35:39

i agree, there are more important things to worry about, that is the male race for you !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now